Liz Earle 20% Off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure if you were sent a different code but one I've seen is "20EVERYTHING1" as below - not 4 on the end?
T's and C's also below.
Says no product exclusions but also says it won't combine with any other offer, so I don't know if it will work with the monthly skincare offer, for example (hope not as I bought it end of last week - though I did get £4 off it!)

NB. Also there is site-wide free delivery until midnight Tuesday 4th June...

This discount code has no product exclusions. Discount code valid online at uk.lizearle.com and through our Customer Centre. Please immediately quote code 20EVERYTHING1 when ordering through our Customer Centre. This coupon code is valid until the 9th June 2019 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other sale or promotional offer. Discount code may only be used once per customer and must be entered at your shopping bag prior to checkout. Subject to availability. No cash alternative.

I pasted and copied the code from my email.

Oh I'm sorry, thought it must be a typo as loads of voucher sites, and my own email only quoting the code I received!

Are you using yours?

I've just discovered it WILL work with the monthly skin care offers (darn it!) which makes the skin repair option - which includes an extra 100ml C&P plus a travel kit as the free gifts £39.60 instead of £49 (plus free pandp)!

Latest posts

Back