Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's 30ml and the regular size is 8ml so this is really great value with the brush as well. I am sitting on my hands as got a small tube of this and shape tape.

30ml even? That's huge for the concealer when you only need the tiniest bit.

I already have the concealer in the regular tube and the brush from a TSV, so don't know yet...

30ml even? That's huge for the concealer when you only need the tiniest bit.

I already have the concealer in the regular tube and the brush from a TSV, so don't know yet...

Yes they are saying you can use it as a foundation, I find it a bit sticky for all over the face. I bliddy lost my brush left it in a hotel room, not happy.

They always say that you can use the concealer as a foundation but why would I? Have you seen that they have launched the concealer in a pot? It is said to be less pasty. Even here in Germany we can now buy 'it cosmetics", not for the prices on offer from QVC though.

I bought the Cleanser / Day & Night cream set & was impressed with them.Haven’t used during the summer although I use a high factor sun protection.I would have liked to have read the reviews on this but they are still not loading on my iPad so will give it a miss & I really don’t need any more skin products at the moment & for quite a while!

Okay, I went for the It concealer. Picked easy pay so if I don't like only put out £12.50 this month. Want to see how it compares to the Tarte Shape Tape? Decided to go for the Medium as the Light looks really pale, I used the Light in the Shape Tape.

Okay, I went for the It concealer. Picked easy pay so if I don't like only put out £12.50 this month. Want to see how it compares to the Tarte Shape Tape? Decided to go for the Medium as the Light looks really pale, I used the Light in the Shape Tape.

I'm really interested to see how you get on,Donna, please do report back. Incidentally, how is the S.tape for under eyes?

Just remember to use a tiny tiny bit of the concealer. I bought the medium in the regular size with the brush some time ago and although it seems quite dark at first when it comes out of the tube, it seems to be o.k. for my fair skin with freckles when buffed in. I think it could be a tad lighter, but not as light (nearly white) as the light shade. As I have seen recently, they brought out new shades and there is one right between light and medium.

Sorry but I don't quite understand your questions.

Sorry, I mean't how much retinol is in the Judith Williams retinol serum. The website (hers) doesn't have the ingredients. I guess I wondered if retinol featured high in the listings or not.

I love the Shape Tape and only use under the eyes, but I use my own Beauty Blender Mirco Sponge with it. The one that comes with it is far too big for using under the eyes.

I've heard good things about Nars creamy concealer for under eyes....Any thoughts anyone - Donna perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back