H by Halston TSV 17/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a lot of this range nice quality washes well for years and nice fit...specailly in the larger sizes better than Marla Wynne

The last Halston tsv got poor reviews. According to people who really like the range they were disappointed in the tsv quality, fit and colours. It was a pack of 2 T shirts and folks presumed corners had been cut because they were nothing like the usual Halston quality. Let`s hope for those people who like this current tsv and are considering buying it hat lessons have been learned and Halston haven`t cut corners again.

when I saw the t shirts aired there was no way I was tempted. I have many many items from the first day they aired but not that t shirt pack

If interested, QVCUS has a video: @ A353770 for the petite version. There are 5 customer reviews of the regular size @ A353769. Jay

If interested, QVCUS has a video: @ A353770 for the petite version. There are 5 customer reviews of the regular size @ A353769. Jay

Certainly looks figure-hugging. It's interesting to see the following question* on the review page, the UK lot should ask it seeing how many post a review after only seeing an item. *'Did you purchase and receive the item you are currently reviewing?' I suppose some would still fib.

7A71D685-D1FD-4B94-B259-A3F71651CBB9.jpg

Jilly in the TSV earlier???

H by Halston Printed Tie Waist Jet Set Jersey Crop Wide Leg Jumpsuit Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177301

H by Halston Printed Tie Waist Jet Set Jersey Crop Wide Leg Jumpsuit Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177302

QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Pr£39.96
P&P £3.95

Made from a comfortable stretch fabric with a floaty leg and cropped length style, this jumpsuit from H by Halston offers the perfect fit. This piece is a stylish alternative to your favourite dress, as the brilliantly versatile style can work to suit any occasion.
Day to night - this jumpsuit is the ultimate staple piece, as it works hard to suit any occasion. Add your favourite trainers and a denim jacket for an effortlessly cool daytime outfit, or wear with some stunning heels for a show-stopping evening look.

Something for everyone - it’s time to find your perfect shade, so if you fancy a splash of colour, check out our Blue, Pecan or Olive options, or if classic style is your thing, look at Black for an alternative to the timelessly chic LBD.

90% polyester, 10% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Blue
Pecan
Olive

I think the jump suit will only look good on slim people.

Having just seen the launch of it, amazingly it looked awful on every one of the 3 models - including a short and thin one, Claire the plus-sized model and Ali, who looks like a giant next to the other two!

Jilly, it just accentuates her tummy. The brand rep is the only one doesn't look horrid, but I don't mean that as a compliment!

Horrible looking in my opinion. Stretchy half mast clingy babygro !

Not seen quite such a bad look in quite a while! It really is AWFUL! Worse even than Kim & Co...

Not helped by the colour choices. The black and white is the most passable (just seen Ali in that and it's the least bad option!). But the "pecan" is especially ugly IMHO!

Having just seen the launch of it, amazingly it looked awful on every one of the 3 models - including a short and thin one, Claire the plus-sized model and Ali, who looks like a giant next to the other two!

Jilly, it just accentuates her tummy. The brand rep is the only one doesn't look horrid, but I don't mean that as a compliment!

Yes, I knew it would only favour the slimmer types.

PS: P o l y e s t e r!!!

And::mysmilie_13: Can you imagine if it was a really hot day & sweat marks appeared in the 'business' area...

Yes, I knew it would only favour the slimmer types.

I was trying to say it even looked awful on the slimmer figures (but evidently contradicted myself but mentioning the thin brand rep. ;)

PS: P o l y e s t e r!!!

I know! It looks so cheap!

And::mysmilie_13: Can you imagine if it was a really hot day & sweat marks appeared in the 'business' area...

Well, I can now!! Haha! Yuck!

(They did a close up earlier to the crotch area in a pair of baggier weird draped trousers and I had to avert my eyes!)

I can never see the point of a jumpsuit. I totally agree with a PP's comment about them looking like a giant romper suit!

Am not going to comment on the latest fashion offer from QVC, but noted that even model Ali has gone for the rats tails hair look.Why ? Reminds me of the days when you would look at the state of your hair and declare BAD hair day, shock horror desperate measures called for, dry as straw, uncontrollable, reach for a hat.

Am not going to comment on the latest fashion offer from QVC, but noted that even model Ali has gone for the rats tails hair look.Why ? Reminds me of the days when you would look at the state of your hair and declare BAD hair day, shock horror desperate measures called for, dry as straw, uncontrollable, reach for a hat.

Surely she used the Dyson?

Latest posts

Back