Moira C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
What's happened to Moira C this Autumn/Winter?
I don't watch Ideal World much but I haven't seen her at all recently. I would have thought with this cold spell she would have been back with her Chi Chi collection. I have a few of them and like them and I must admit I love her enthusiasm for her product.

Hmmm, she doesn’t appear to have been on for a while. I hope that Kenny, Daffodil and Dandelion come back soon :mysmilie_59:

3965A4EA-67AD-4C4E-8CA4-B853AF905C20.jpg9BF2AE55-4DD0-4DD4-96D7-7D6CE26B767D.jpg

to do that, they would need to stop selling radiators... and they seem to enjoy getting out their thermometer and stop watch.

to do that, they would need to stop selling radiators... and they seem to enjoy getting out their thermometer and stop watch.

Today they were selling fans to stick on the top of your ‘old’ radiators that supposedly distribute heat.

The way Peter Vacuum Vol au Vent rabbits on you’d think we all lived in Siberia :mysmilie_59:

Today they were selling fans to stick on the top of your ‘old’ radiators that supposedly distribute heat.

The way Peter Vacuum Vol au Vent rabbits on you’d think we all lived in Siberia :mysmilie_59:

I am still convinced he is the most boring man on television.

What's happened to Moira C this Autumn/Winter?
I don't watch Ideal World much but I haven't seen her at all recently. I would have thought with this cold spell she would have been back with her Chi Chi collection. I have a few of them and like them and I must admit I love her enthusiasm for her product.

It's interesting that there's only one product on their website, however, her website has details of all the places they are doing shows & there are plenty of items for sale. I think shopping telly is a ruthless place & full of perceived loyalty while it suits the powers that be.

Latest posts

Back