Abi Cleeve !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
She’s on the repeat show at this minute, 8.49am.

Wearing thick black tights and bright red shoes. All she needs is a tail and pair of big black ears and she could be an understudy for Minnie Mouse.

well I'm on here to say the beauty product she's touting has done nowt for her skin! :mysmilie_11:

her skin looks far from plump " and have you had work done look"... a tip from me get some decleor balm and slather that on with a moisturiser a minute before going on air. those balms and oils really do make a difference

Skin sense isn't anything special at all. To be fair I haven't tried the retinol but the moisturiser and the neck cream were just creams, nothing else. I agree about the Decleor oils and balms. Iris balm at night rejuvenates my neck and the magnolia oil is wonderful stuff. Decleor's expensive but it does work. Skin sense isn't that cheap and for me it doesn't work.

CC

I have very sensitive skin on my face, the rest isn’t too bad, and can’t even be near anything perfumed so would the Decleor be suitable for me (I always stay away when I hear smells attached to products)?

I do use the Decleor gradual glow which I love but I have to be really careful and make sure my hand are well scrubbed afterwards in case I touch my face.

She get on my nipples with her "I want you to..." Well, Abi I want you to piss off...and take your lamellar cheap gloop with you!

I think she is the worst possibly advert for their own product. She is sadly blessed with an 'old' face, so no amount of lotions and potions are going to 'do it' for her. I suggest a course of Caci treatments - for a long time. Her dress sense is in need of a rethink too.

I groaned when I saw she had the beauty pick of the month, because it meant she would be on every 5 minutes day after day.
Her skin looks as dry as the Sahara, certainly no advert for 'her' range.

Reminds me of when I was browsing the EL counter in Debenhams a while ago. The assistant came over recommending the latest wonder product, she has worked on that counter for years, her skin looked so parched and dull, I said no thank you and walked away. :mysmilie_514:

I don’t like her and am not interested in her products but at least we can say she hasn’t had work done/botoxed all the time proclaiming her 16 year old face is all natural helped by Time bomb or similar.

With he4 there is no doubt that it isn’t a miracle product.

I have very sensitive skin on my face, the rest isn’t too bad, and can’t even be near anything perfumed so would the Decleor be suitable for me (I always stay away when I hear smells attached to products)?

I do use the Decleor gradual glow which I love but I have to be really careful and make sure my hand are well scrubbed afterwards in case I touch my face.

I'm like you with scented facial products - with the added fact of being allergic in something in the glow lotion :sad:

I'd be interested to find out about the balms and oils, too.

Yes saw her this morning with the grinning fawning Craig.Don’t like the woman even from the Ultrasun days, ‘I want you to’, ‘I have formulated’ I, I ,I She does it ALL herself as if.

I have just been able to use essential oils. I used to react to them all my life. maybe my skin was oily but sensitive but now its dryer Decleor is nice for me. depends on what your skin is sensitive to. if its dry and sensitive essential oils may not be for you but you never know until you try

I am a delicate flower lati and their products gave me a massive migraine.

I think if even touching your face after gradual glow gives you a reaction, then the rest of Decleor is likely too do that also.

Latest posts

Back