Not seen for a while?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
What QVC products have we not seen for a while? What sort of item is likely to resurface? What "new" things might be appearing? I predict a breadmaker. What better way to impress your beautiful clique of Christmas guests than with delicious home-baked loaves?!

Let's take a look into my crystal ball... Some other things coming up:

1) Some de Jaeger bulbs - to be planted after the frosts.
2) A smart fleece you "can wear to the office / out to dinner."
3) A scarf with a hidden pocket.
4) A CD compilation of a once-famous group / artist whose talent has all but disappeared (ie The Hollies).
5) Some Richard Jackson seedy balls - guaranteed to get them big tits in yer garden! Raaaaaaaa! Ingredients to include artichoke heart and linseeds.
6) The Ring doorbell. Going away over Christmas? Be in when you're out - and lose all your mobile data allowance in the process!
7) A winter spectacular from Dennis Basso - a faux musquash coat - presented by a woman with a tortoise neck.
8) The Bitch Of Kitsch Simon Wilson returns with a hideous skull / dragon brooch.
9) Denis with his "Tweak'd" (without the letter "e") potions and endless stories of his mummy.
10) Andi Peter Christmas food special - featuring The Real Lie Company - and this time they're throwing in a free jar of posh pickle.
11) The Illumibowl toilet light thing.

all of the above have been on & will be on again

Good to know.Will you be watching?

New Items: Period pants. Yes really (there are some about) But wait...Will they qualify for the 30day MBG....that is if they even fit the QVC demographic....:mysmilie_11:

I was wondering how Charlie was going to demonstrate it, but he had a woman guest for that

Here is a link, but not the one done by Charlie - - - -

https://www.qvcuk.com/Elvie-Kegel-Pelvic-Floor-Trainer.product.402203.html

Actually I remember chloe doing them (selling this thing) towards the end of summer.....They sold out in the squeeze of time.....

I was wondering how Charlie was going to demonstrate it, but he had a woman guest for that

Here is a link, but not the one done by Charlie - - - -

https://www.qvcuk.com/Elvie-Kegel-Pelvic-Floor-Trainer.product.402203.html

He could have put it in his mouth....?:mysmilie_11:

Last edited by a moderator:
As it's getting towards Christmas,will they drag out my favourite -the revolting carousel with the frightening ,badly painted horses?Guaranteed to traumatise small children.Also for last minute table gifts don't forget the old standby, "Poo Pourri".That hasn't graced our screens for ages.:mysmilie_506::giggle:

Last edited:
As it's getting towards Christmas,will they drag out my favourite -the revolting carousel with the frightening ,badly painted horses?Guaranteed to traumatise small children.Also for last minute table gifts don't forget the old standby, "Poo Pourri".That hasn't graced our screens for ages.:mysmilie_506::giggle:

They'll likely bring back the advert featuring children on a carousel accompanied by the awful music music with the dreadful lyrics: "And we climb right up to the top..." cut to mummy sifting icing sugar over her beautiful homemade sponge cake in her beautiful pristine kitchen, taking great care not to ruin the appearance of the granite worktops, then the open hearth, the Inglenook fireplace, the tree, the perfect presents - impeccably wrapped

They'll likely bring back the advert featuring children on a carousel accompanied by the awful music music with the dreadful lyrics: "And we climb right up to the top..." cut to mummy sifting icing sugar over her beautiful homemade sponge cake in her beautiful pristine kitchen, taking great care not to ruin the appearance of the granite worktops, then the open hearth, the Inglenook fireplace, the tree, the perfect presents - impeccably wrapped

Yes, the QVC dream of Christmas where absolutely nobody has that kind of life, or house.

CC

The Slanket.

I love my slankets and my dogs past and present love(d) my slankets. My nephew took off with one of them recently and there's still two hanging around. I think they are old news now but they do keep you warm, even if you look ridiculous!

CC

What happened to the Thomas Kincaid (sp?) stuff? Not that I am worried it was not my sort of thing at all.

I'm in the market for a slanket and a new duvet for the winter. I Am gonna check out Primark in Ealing on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back