Abi Cleeve !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have very sensitive skin on my face, the rest isn’t too bad, and can’t even be near anything perfumed so would the Decleor be suitable for me (I always stay away when I hear smells attached to products)?

I do use the Decleor gradual glow which I love but I have to be really careful and make sure my hand are well scrubbed afterwards in case I touch my face.

Decleor oils and balms are quite potent and some have distinctive smells so if you have very sensitive skin they might not be for you. Can always return, I know you have to pay to do so but if you do want to try then buying at Q would be best.

CC

Yes saw her this morning with the grinning fawning Craig.Don’t like the woman even from the Ultrasun days, ‘I want you to’, ‘I have formulated’ I, I ,I She does it ALL herself as if.

Pick of the month........

“I haven’t made enough of this”

Well then love get someone on Q to sell what you have already made, like Carla Lazlo that you sent off to Australia, a few months ago to sell your stuff.
So then you can get yourself back making another batch, as I’m sure it’s poor business sense not to have made enough and continually keep telling us you haven’t.

:mysmilie_50:

Of all the guests Cleeve ranks among the worst. Maybe I don't like her because her voice sounds almost exactly like my Home Economics teacher from back in the day. Still at least Mrs Clacher taught me something useful. Cleeve just wants to blow her own trumpet and carve a name for herself.

She has to make it up in small batches, in her Q kitchen-aid (using the dough hook !!). Then she has to pour it into small jars, screw on the lids, stick on the labels.

I'm sure last year when she did a beauty product of the month they used "honey lights" when she was on. QVC need to find them ......FAST!

I'm sure last year when she did a beauty product of the month they used "honey lights" when she was on. QVC need to find them ......FAST!

Honey lights, soft focus lens..........naaaaaaaaaah just get rid of her.

I see posts on FB about her falsely saying that there wouldn’t be more stock causing panic buying and low and behold next time she is on guess what she is flogging.

Also someone saying it is very perfumed but as AC said it would show results from the first application she is going to see what it is like tomorrow morn8ng!!!

In her early days with Ultrasun she used to “recommend it for children and “your man”. Apart from the fact that I didn’t have “a man”, she sounded so smug and flirty and it really irked me.

Also her claims that it was issued to fire fighters and police officers and to “officials” at the London Olympics. Well, my brother was a fire fighter, my nephew a PO in the Met but neither knew the brand and said they have never been issued with any brand of sunscreen. I worked at the London Olympics and would have been chuffed at being given Ultrasun. In my view these were blatant lies.

In her early days with Ultrasun she used to “recommend it for children and “your man”. Apart from the fact that I didn’t have “a man”, she sounded so smug and flirty and it really irked me.

Also her claims that it was issued to fire fighters and police officers and to “officials” at the London Olympics. Well, my brother was a fire fighter, my nephew a PO in the Met but neither knew the brand and said they have never been issued with any brand of sunscreen. I worked at the London Olympics and would have been chuffed at being given Ultrasun. In my view these were blatant lies.

So much for QVCs “legal team”.

I see they are claiming that “97% of 33 people” found ......

That is an appalling small trial group - they really would be better not trotting out any statistics if this is the best they can do.

That is an appalling small trial group - they really would be better not trotting out any statistics if this is the best they can do.[/

I think it means 97% of her bribed cronies liked it. The 3% that did not were made up to make the stats more believable.

I don't know how she gets away with ANY of her claims! There have been so many skin experts in the press and on TV stressing that you cannot rely on a once-a-day sun protection, you have to reapply regularly and straight after swimming. Even studies were done by Which and others, and her suncreams were low down in ratings. I am not interested in her latest 'miracle' and turn off when she appears.

When we are approaching the summer holiday season we start to see recommended products in magazines & newspapers, I don’t think I have seen Ultrasun mentioned ( or maybe just the odd time?).I have used the factor 50 Face anti pigmentation but I do not go to very hot sunny places or sit for hours in the sun, more southern Spain in the Winter.This has not prevented more pigmentation which I am prone to.Goodness knows what I would use if I went to Australia, but I am on the look out for a new face product.

There once was a dull bint named Pamela.
Her skin cream - it had to be lamellar.
And for all she would preach,
her skin weren't no peach,
To be frank, it was dry as a camela!

There once was a dull bint named Pamela.
Her skin cream - it had to be lamellar.
And for all she would preach,
her skin weren't no peach,
To be frank, it was dry as a camela!

This is ****. Correction - not your best work Julius.

Last edited:
This is ****. Correction - not your best work Julius.

And there was me thinking it was seminal! Nah, you're right - it was not the best limerick ever. I just tuned into QVC now and it struck me how much Abi Cleeve is like a young Theresa May. Give her another 20 - 30 years and she'll look and sound just like her.

And there was me thinking it was seminal! Nah, you're right - it was not the best limerick ever. I just tuned into QVC now and it struck me how much Abi Cleeve is like a young Theresa May. Give her another 20 - 30 years and she'll look and sound just like her.

I added the 'correction' part to my post in case you 'got the hump'. Glad you didn't - although you don't seem the sort, I feel...

That is an appalling small trial group - they really would be better not trotting out any statistics if this is the best they can do.

If my maths is correct, 97% of 33 people is 32 people. So one person disagreed.

How lng before she drops the 33 people and just tells us that 97% of people asked ...

Latest posts

Back