Elemis TSV 16/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 4 Piece Peptide4 Night-time Saviours Collection TSV 16/09/18 £54.96 + post

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235220

Auto-Delivery

TBC

QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.00
P&P £5.95

Start your evening off on the right foot when you cleanse the day away and set your skin up with this Four-Piece Peptide4 Night-time Saviours Collection from Elemis, including the brand new Peptide4 1,000 Flowers Mask and Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream, as well as the fantastic Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil and the Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream. Let these revitalising products do the hard work while you get a good nights sleep, and awake to fresher-looking skin thanks to Elemis.

Peptide pep - inspired by the body’s inner clock and formulated to support tired complexions, the Peptide 24/7 range aims to deliver a well-rested look to your skin for a naturally radiant complexion.

Skincare for the year - select our Auto Delivery option and you will receive this collection every 60 days for one whole year at today’s fantastic price, that’s five more drops in November, January, March, May, and July. Please note the additinal drops will not contain the cosmetics bag.

Contains:

1 x NEW Peptide4 1,000 Flowers Mask (40ml) - suitable for all skin types, this cooling, velvety mousse mask helps to revitalise dull-looking skin; enriched with Nordic peat, Willow Complex and Brazilian black clay
1 x NEW Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream (15ml) - helps to combat tired-looking eyes by improving the appearance of fine lines; formulated with Night Scented Stock, Star Arvensis oil, hawkweed and daisy
1 x Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil (30ml) - combines the hydrating benefits of a moisturiser with the decadent properties of an oil, without the heavy texture; formulated with Night Scented Stocks, an aromatic plant grown in East Anglia exclusively for Elemis, plus jojoba seed oil, coconut oil and perilla seed oil
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - helps to re-set the look and feel of your skin overnight, working to promote elasticity, firmness and suppleness; boasts a blend of laminaria digitata, red coral, Mediterranean algae, Padina pavonica, plus sesame and avocado oils
1 x cosmetics bag

How to use:
Peptide4 1,000 Flowers Mask

Apply evenly over the whole face, avoiding the eye area
Use once a week for 15 minutes
Remove with warm water and a dark-coloured cloth (due to the colour of the mask)

Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream

Apply morning and evening to the eye contour area

Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil

Apply to cleansed skin every night, avoiding the delicate eye area

Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream

Apply to cleansed skin every night

Well what a muck up this early bird is....
According to customer services the auto delivery option is not available until Thursday 13th

I think we have had this before. In fact I thought AD didn't come on stream until the day of the TSV and this is three days early. So if you look at it like that, it's an improvement. :mysmilie_19:

I think I shall order mine next time I'm near the.phone.

Well, since writing that sentence five minutes ago, it is showing as cannot be found! The item is in the Ele.is product list (nopic) but does not link anywhere. I shall have to try it out.

ERROR ALERT
I was unable to order it as the early bird doesn't start until THURSDAY. Another Q error.

I think we have had this before. In fact I thought AD didn't come on stream until the day of the TSV and this is three days early. So if you look at it like that, it's an improvement. :mysmilie_19:

I think I shall order mine next time I'm near the.phone.

Well, since writing that sentence five minutes ago, it is showing as cannot be found! The item is in the Ele.is product list (nopic) but does not link anywhere. I shall have to try it out.

ERROR ALERT
I was unable to order it as the early bird doesn't start until THURSDAY. Another Q error.

Mazza thats not right as if you try my link or Auto-Delivery Elemis 4 Piece Peptide4 Night-time Saviours Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237690 which takes you to the auto-delivery both work & are active

Thank you SCW. I tried again and the order was processed and he did ask me if I wanted AD (which I dont). So they have corrected themselves in the last hour or so! I noticed that the picture is up on the Elemis "shop front" which it wasn't when I rang before.

I've had positive comments on my skin. Granted, some were said to 'butter me up", but most I believed. Thing is, I've always used soap, water, and a flannel to wash my face and neck. If my skin feels a bit dry and tight afterwards, I slap on some oil of Olay which does the trick. Is anyone with me on this?

I've had positive comments on my skin. Granted, some were said to 'butter me up", but most I believed. Thing is, I've always used soap, water, and a flannel to wash my face and neck. If my skin feels a bit dry and tight afterwards, I slap on some oil of Olay which does the trick. Is anyone with me on this?

You've probably got good genes, & avoid the sun & too much dieting/booze?

Flannels are amazing however.

Mine was despatched yesterday. Unusually it is coming via RM which for me usually takes around 7 of the 3-5 working days! Never mind, at least if I'm out when they come I can pick it up at the sorting office.

Over the years I have tried most of the elemis products, which didn't do much for me... the only elemis product I buy now is PCMC, so my money is safe.

Mine was dispatched yesterday with RM too .. I go on holiday on Monday, If i'd known it was coming snail mail I would have it sent elsewhere ... I just assumed at £5.95 p&p it would be Hermes!!!

A lot of the new wonder products Elems have launched in recent years just break me out. So, I just stick to the PCMC and original Oxy night cream, sensitive skin wash, Radiance cleanser.

Not taking a chance with this new range.

A lot of the new wonder products Elems have launched in recent years just break me out. So, I just stick to the PCMC and original Oxy night cream, sensitive skin wash, Radiance cleanser.

Not taking a chance with this new range.

I have avoided the new purple range too - suspect there's 'parfum' in there - a lot of...

Be interesting to see the reviews - there was something purple in the last tsv.....
My eyes don't like any of the anti ageing eye creams, but there masks are usually good......

Tried to post a review on Q
Got this response
Due to overwhelming response, your review may take up to 5 days to appear following submission, provided that it meets the QVC Community Standards. We appreciate your patience.

Latest posts

Back