Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mason at it again with the Cook4me

"Why just use the 14 days? you wont you will use the extended guarantee till end of Jan, use it abuse it and then take it back to Asda in Jan"

Ffs Mike this is pathetic and not once did he refer to the terms, if you use it abuse it you will not get any money back

Beyond the pale this and desperation

For the powers at be to allow him to keep saying that suggests to me either the producers left are not experienced enough to tell the "talent" when to rein it in. OR they are aware the sales are awful and they will do anything to get some cash in

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh, Vol au Vent and Gollum shilling the Mint+ iPhone 6

Vol au vent: "it's a closed system. I would only ever feel safe doing online banking on an iPhone"
Fair do's mate, I'll remember that the next time you are presenting an android phone and telling people they can do their online banking on it then, and perhaps remind you on social media :)

Gollum admits he is an iPhone user, but of course, his iPhone of choice is the 6...what a coincidence. Yet I thought he always wanted to buy the amazing android phones he shills???

The prices are ludicrous as well. £269.99 for the 16gb and £349.99 for the 64gb. Look online and there are countless 64gb refurbished 64gb models with 12 month warranty, for less than IW are charging for the 16gb model.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You can buy a brand spanking new 6S 32gb for £299 in Argos

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/6014942

Those Ideal World prices are just crazy

You all need to know this.

At 6:00pm Kevski and Dirty Peter present a VOSTOK WORLD EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL.

Could they finally be shilling a decent Watch? :thinking:

Ahhhhhh, Vol au Vent and Gollum shilling the Mint+ iPhone 6

Vol au vent: "it's a closed system. I would only ever feel safe doing online banking on an iPhone"
Fair do's mate, I'll remember that the next time you are presenting an android phone and telling people they can do their online banking on it then, and perhaps remind you on social media :)

Gollum admits he is an iPhone user, but of course, his iPhone of choice is the 6...what a coincidence. Yet I thought he always wanted to buy the amazing android phones he shills???

The prices are ludicrous as well. £269.99 for the 16gb and £349.99 for the 64gb. Look online and there are countless 64gb refurbished 64gb models with 12 month warranty, for less than IW are charging for the 16gb model.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You can just tell he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about ... no doubt a nice guy but tech EXPERT?!? Ha Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I think it has to be said that the iPhone hour's are hilarious.

They serve as the perfect expose on how crap everything else they sell, is.

You can see they have to try very very hard to not say "forget all that other nonsense we sell, THIS is an actual phone" but then they still manage to say it in their underhanded way of making people feel bad for buying last week's phone and not today's product.

I say hilarious, it's one of the few things that actually illicits anything close to an angry response from me on selly telly.

Mason at it again with the Cook4me

"Why just use the 14 days? you wont you will use the extended guarantee till end of Jan, use it abuse it and then take it back to Asda in Jan"

Ffs Mike this is pathetic and not once did he refer to the terms, if you use it abuse it you will not get any money back

Beyond the pale this and desperation

For the powers at be to allow him to keep saying that suggests to me either the producers left are not experienced enough to tell the "talent" when to rein it in. OR they are aware the sales are awful and they will do anything to get some cash in

I may be thick, but surely a money back guarantee is for things not used? Otherwise I will buy a party dress, wear it to the office Christmas party, get drunk on Prosecco, throw up, and send it back for a full refund!

Out of the mass collection of utter tripe they sell in watches I actually dont mind the vostok range

Infact I am slightly surprised they are still bothering being associated with this shower especially after seeing Igor on screen who looked like he was less than pleased with the way his brand was being presented

Roll Up, Roll Up. You can win prize if you make a qualifying purchase this weekend.

But the prize isn’t something they sell, it’s a Telly.

I think that says everything about their merchandise :mysmilie_59:

I've just switched on IW and got a glimpse of PS with that drone he's flogging. I think IW should send for the men in white coats, I think he's finally flipped his lid!! He's been prancing around like an over excited 10 year old. I thought American infomercials were over the top, but this fool has over exaggerated all of them. What a f*&^&ing wally!!!

I've just switched on IW and got a glimpse of PS with that drone he's flogging. I think IW should send for the men in white coats, I think he's finally flipped his lid!! He's been prancing around like an over excited 10 year old. I thought American infomercials were over the top, but this fool has over exaggerated all of them. What a f*&^&ing wally!!!

Was he holding the big box it comes in? :mysmilie_17:

I love my Technology but why do they keep having Peter Simon doing the hours. It is sad about Peter as I remember him mainly in his Saturday Morning TV Kids. The guy was a legend once. He says he took it out and was prancing and leaping around what a anker.

Genuine question should they be flying the drones like they do. You only need to break, and you could be watching IW as a Hooror film

I

That's Peter's screen persona , an awestruck man-child.
But when the cameras go off...……...aaarrgh !!!!

Has anyone seen the Dormeo promo video that Creepy Crawley does?

It’s toe curlingly excruciating :mysmilie_13:

EFAEB9A8-5EB2-4CDC-8E27-F3E7F8C9E67D.jpgE60F3A11-B0D3-4A49-A5FF-358B1687F7A5.jpg

Latest posts

Back