Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anybody else have issues logging on here today? Both my bookmark and google searches kept giving me a "account suspended" page!

This toy bloke does know he is talking to adults and not children? Why all the shouting? Does he think somehow it will make people excited? It's all such cheap tat.

Last edited:
Anybody else have issues logging on here today? Both my bookmark and google searches kept giving me a "account suspended" page!

This toy bloke does know he is talking to adults and not children? Why all the shouting? Does he think somehow it will make people excited? It's all such cheap tat.

I had that yesterday, then it seemed to disappear and let me on.

I wondered what I had done to be banned after all this time haha

Yes, I have had the same message "Account Suspended" several times over the last 2 days, but at the moment, all seems well, fingers crossed!:mysmilie_59:

Had account suspended come up last two days cant think why i am always complimentary to presenters:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_50:

The account suspended read more like the website suspended and to contact the host to me. Rather than individual accounts being suspended?

If I did a google search for this forum and clicked on sister forums like the dedicated craft ones, I got the same message.

Nanty selling Ferrari watches tonight claiming that "much of the crew" were buying them. Names and receipts please or it didn't happen :mysmilie_59:

Also he forgot to introduce his watch guest (Simon) tonight at the start of the show, and the producers must have told him this because after ten minutes he apologised for not doing this followed by Simon briefly saying what he had done. Whoops.

Poor Nanty. It was the shock of the minimum wage lackeys being able to afford such exceptional luxury items.

Possibly.

I did get an email from this site saying about their technical issues.

It has nothing to do with any of us being banned.... yet lol

Watched a bit of the lean exercise bike last night. I do wish they would put a stop to this habit of claiming stuff like that and the vibration doo daa are professional quality. They are nowhere near professional quality and don't come close to gym equipment that costs thousands. It really does wind me up. Especially dirty Peter always claiming gym owners are on the phone snapping up the vibration plates.

For the love of god can some of you buy the ancient iPad 3's? Then at least there will be a ring of truth to it when they say it is going to sell out! :)

Wow idealworld really pushing the boat out for vax all night:
Today's TV Schedule 13/09/2017

Vax Blade Pick of the Day
12:00 AM
01:00 AM
02:00 AM
03:00 AM
04:00 AM
05:00 AM

Wow idealworld really pushing the boat out for vax all night:
Today's TV Schedule 13/09/2017

12:00 AM
01:00 AM
02:00 AM
03:00 AM
04:00 AM
05:00 AM

to be fair, qvc do exactly the same I think. They might have started putting something random in the middle to break it up though.

is it a coincidence that they seem to be using Simone as a model a lot more lately... seeing as she is the spitting image of Meghan Markle?

Latest posts

Back