bidtv will be cancelled AGAIN

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And who gave you permission to read my diary?

Personally I think if any of us on here were behind it, not only would we have something to show for it by now, not only would we have the channel endorsed by industry experts, not only would we not be offering free P&P (the very thought of it gives me nightmares), not only would we be opening up a premium rate line for you to call to find out more info, not only would we be emphasising that you no longer simply watch the progress of seeing bid reborn but you now shop at bid reborn, not only would we be offering shares in the company through crowdfunding, not only would we be shouting very loudly with a false expression of shocks on our faces - what? no! The price is wrong viewer, this is lower than the price we paid for it. Just buy it, just buy it! Well done if you managed to find bid on tv at 'ome, it is coming soon you know, sooner than you might think and imagine.

All I can say dear viewer is new bid tv is a...... MEGAFLOP! And you know what that means, don't you?
Repetitive siren noise... gasp! It's gonna drop quicker than a bottom burp from Petes tracky bottoms!

I have a clipboard in hand, the hazard tape is up, I'm dressed all casual and the set is covered in dust sheets. Everything must go, and I mean everything! So get ready. Rips top sheet off clipboard, screws it up, throws is at the cameraman. I've got a freeview scart adapter coming up for you that not only lets you watch tv, not only lets you rewind tv, not only lets you pause live tv when Aunt Mary has the balls to phone you whilst trying to watch a live tv auction on your favourite channel, but best of all, it only gets one channel. Bid.

Get ready, here's the clock. It's going low. Phone lines are locked. Looks at watch. Yes, I've got this coming up for you in a few bids time. Luxury Swiss made watch. Ooooooooh buy buy buy. Klaus Kobec. Hand crafted by monks living in icy caves.

Phonelines are now open.

Well done to Fred, hello to Maureen, haven't seen you in for a while, welcome back, hows the cat? Piddles I think his name was if I remember correctly? New Bidder. Nice to see you. Sandra just came in on the phone and bought two. Hello to WinCashClive, no idea who he is?

Oh good heavens dear viewer, a huge power cut has forced us off air. What am I going to do now for the next three hours?

All I can say in response to your post Dave is: it wasn't me!

Personally I think if any of us on here were behind it, not only would we have something to show for it by now, not only would we have the channel endorsed by industry experts, not only would we not be offering free P&P (the very thought of it gives me nightmares), not only would we be opening up a premium rate line for you to call to find out more info, not only would we be emphasising that you no longer simply watch the progress of seeing bid reborn but you now shop at bid reborn, not only would we be offering shares in the company through crowdfunding, not only would we be shouting very loudly with a false expression of shocks on our faces - what? no! The price is wrong viewer, this is lower than the price we paid for it. Just buy it, just buy it! Well done if you managed to find bid on tv at 'ome, it is coming soon you know, sooner than you might think and imagine.

All I can say dear viewer is new bid tv is a...... MEGAFLOP! And you know what that means, don't you?
Repetitive siren noise... gasp! It's gonna drop quicker than a bottom burp from Petes tracky bottoms!

I have a clipboard in hand, the hazard tape is up, I'm dressed all casual and the set is covered in dust sheets. Everything must go, and I mean everything! So get ready. Rips top sheet off clipboard, screws it up, throws is at the cameraman. I've got a freeview scart adapter coming up for you that not only lets you watch tv, not only lets you rewind tv, not only lets you pause live tv when Aunt Mary has the balls to phone you whilst trying to watch a live tv auction on your favourite channel, but best of all, it only gets one channel. Bid.

Get ready, here's the clock. It's going low. Phone lines are locked. Looks at watch. Yes, I've got this coming up for you in a few bids time. Luxury Swiss made watch. Ooooooooh buy buy buy. Klaus Kobec. Hand crafted by monks living in icy caves.

Phonelines are now open.

Well done to Fred, hello to Maureen, haven't seen you in for a while, welcome back, hows the cat? Piddles I think his name was if I remember correctly? New Bidder. Nice to see you. Sandra just came in on the phone and bought two. Hello to WinCashClive, no idea who he is?

Oh good heavens dear viewer, a huge power cut has forced us off air. What am I going to do now for the next three hours?

You're on the same meds as Perv Pete :mysmilie_59:

Phonelines are now open.

If it wasn't you shop - who could it have been?? I have my suspicions!! There are people in the know who can spill the beans on the naughty fibbers. :mysmilie_50:

Someone tweeted Bid tv: why the delay am waiting to order xmas gifts not a good start with technical difficulties.

Oh dear oh dear he is actually waiting to buy his gifts from them :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_15:

Someone tweeted Bid tv: why the delay am waiting to order xmas gifts not a good start with technical difficulties.

Oh dear oh dear he is actually waiting to buy his gifts from them :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_15:

Mark Ryse should use Amazon like the rest of us, brilliant prices and customer service. :mysmilie_3:

It can surely only be, - "Lee from Ventnor" :mysmilie_59:

While we wait with baited breath and excitement for the return of bid tv :mysmilie_17: here's a little clip of Mikey Mason getting slightly peeved with Mr Simon after he reveals that Mikey has been a bad boy.

While we wait with baited breath and excitement for the return of bid tv :mysmilie_17: here's a little clip of Mikey Mason getting slightly peeved with Mr Simon after he reveals that Mikey has been a bad boy.

I didn't see "peeved" just them joking around.........and really bad sales techniques by Barra Boi Mason, double entendre Pete and the reason I stopped and will never, ever start watching BidTv again or anything they ever present on tv.

Latest posts

Back