alison cork

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Anyone see Alison Cork's advert in the Sunday supplement of Mail on Sunday ? Mirror / garden bench /tables etc on offer, and the prices were sky high ! I suppose someone must be buying if she can afford the advertising rates of a glossy magazine, but the items were nothing special, so could be that we get them offered on Q in time for the Christmas market.

I like some of her QVC stuff but find even that expensive. Can’t imagine what her “designer” ranges cost.

I bought one of her hairy blankets from the "as is" reductions and my cat Salem loves it so much he dribbles when he "smurgles" it (cat owners know what I mean - that kneading with his front paws and loud purring). Worth every penny of my money in his opinion!

(It's Salem's paw in my avatar)

I bought one of her hairy blankets from the "as is" reductions and my cat Salem loves it so much he dribbles when he "smurgles" it (cat owners know what I mean - that kneading with his front paws and loud purring). Worth every penny of my money in his opinion!

Yes I have one of those that has been bagsied by my dog :mysmilie_7: I got it for next to nothing and it was on easy pays and free postage - that was actually a mistake but I phoned up and ranted so I got a very good deal. It was supposed to be a dog free zone but nothing in this house seems to be!

CC

My Eric makes do with old threadbare towels for his bedding. He's old and feels the cold so I've treated him to a heated mattress, the sort used for tiny orphaned kittens, so he's always toasty.

Smurgles is a brilliant description, I call it treadling but will now add '& smurgling' =^.^=

My Eric makes do with old threadbare towels for his bedding. He's old and feels the cold so I've treated him to a heated mattress, the sort used for tiny orphaned kittens, so he's always toasty.

Any chance of a pic of Eric on his mattress? Sounds adorable, lucky puss :)

Eric reminds me of my own ginger and white "Eric" sadly passed away 20+ years ago. Our current pair (and past house rabbits) like the back of the sofa as the wall behind is heated by the hall radiator. Mind you they seem to prefer an old towel to any purpose-bought cat beds!

Smurgles is a brilliant description, I call it treadling but will now add '& smurgling' =^.^=

My dad called it pedalling and that has stuck in our family. We had a cat when I was a kid - I don't have one now but looking at Salem's paws, I desperately want one. There is something very special about cats' paws and the "beans" as you referred to them once on here, Akimbo.

I like the way a thread about Alison Cork's wares has been taken over by cat talk!

Just to further derail this thread Salem's little sister is feeling left out, because he's what my neighbours call "a character" and grabs the limelight, so here's a photo of Sabrina looking angelic, mostly she looks like a weird little gremlin who won't wash her back feet properly. :mysmilie_482:

Back on topic, I also bought a massive set of Xmas baubles from Alison Cork on QVC the year before last and they were fabulous (also at a reduced price).

:mysmilie_484:Meet me in The Drop for a Pet Crazies' photo thread (become a VIP member to join in the merriment down below the shopping TV stuff!

Attachments

• IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 114
Just to further derail this thread Salem's little sister is feeling left out, because he's what my neighbours call "a character" and grabs the limelight, so here's a photo of Sabrina looking angelic, mostly she looks like a weird little gremlin who won't wash her back feet properly. :mysmilie_482:

Back on topic, I also bought a massive set of Xmas baubles from Alison Cork on QVC the year before last and they were fabulous (also at a reduced price).

:mysmilie_484:Meet me in The Drop for a Pet Crazies' photo thread (become a VIP member to join in the merriment down below the shopping TV stuff!

Oh my goodness, she's gorgeous!! Lovely as I'm sure Salem is, how could any other cat outshine her?!

Any chance of a pic of Eric on his mattress? Sounds adorable, lucky puss :)

OOPS! Just noticed I haven’t added the pic very well. I’ll have another go .
This is him on his posh blanket- taken in Feb so he appreciated the extra snuggle-factor. Last Fri he reached the ripe old age of 20 years and 8 months !DD2B2873-46A5-4629-812D-D2FE68FBB0AA.jpg

OOPS! Just noticed I haven’t added the pic very well. I’ll have another go .
This is him on his posh blanket- taken in Feb so he appreciated the extra snuggle-factor. Last Fri he reached the ripe old age of 20 years and 8 months !View attachment 15787

Lovely! Everything about his position and face says (re the blanket) "Mine, all mine!".

Latest posts

Back