Molton Brown TSV 22/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

About £42 + post & CAUSE ITS BEAUTY DAY 4 EASY PAYS ON EVERYTHING

Screams and runs off in the opposite direction!

Not another flipping beauty day! Any old excuse to flog the cash cow morning noon and night, and send regular shoppers to sleep! Thank goodness for this place where we can avoid the hype and buy what we want without being subjected to one beauty hour after another.

Half price

Molton Brown 7 Piece Collection TSV 22/04/18
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235362

500ml Intoxicating Davana Blossom Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Comice Pear & Wild Honey Hand Wash
40ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream
30ml Pink Pepperpod Body Wash
30ml Coco & Sandalwood Body Wash
30ml Yland Ylang Body Wash

View attachment 15514

Have worked out ml for ml and get it to approx £86 so items work out about half price, good offer but not as good as Elemis, Gatineau & Decleor TSV’s or anywhere near as good a bargain as the old MB TSV’s.

it will never be like the old MB tsvs & that was always going to be the case

I know, it’s such a shame though. My friends used to love the MB Prezzies I used to give at Christmas. Sometimes I used to buy 3 TSV’s . Not purchased one since they came back to QVC. Have ordered some Christmas once’s in the sale from JL in January.

I know, it’s such a shame though. My friends used to love the MB Prezzies I used to give at Christmas. Sometimes I used to buy 3 TSV’s . Not purchased one since they came back to QVC. Have ordered some Christmas once’s in the sale from JL in January.

it was never going to be the value of old as the price of sets & indivual items have gone up over the years so the price of the tsvs were always going to increase inline with it but the value is still just as good as it used to be

Really don't like Rhubarb & Rose or the Comice Pear hand wash so I won't be tempted. I do like MB but don't love it. After trying the Aldi version hand washes for 89p I will never spend loads of money on MB again.

I need more MB but I'm not going for this. Too many body washes/gels. The cocoa and sandalwood has a slight cat pee smell to my nose and I cannot stomach ylang ylang so I will stand back and let everyone else get theirs. Would much prefer hand products with one or two shower things.

CC

Tsv’s From 2007

it was never going to be the value of old as the price of sets & indivual items have gone up over the years so the price of the tsvs were always going to increase inline with it but the value is still just as good as it used to be

This was apparently the TSV in 2007 March

300mls ABC shower gel
200mls Coco de mer Body lotion
100mls New silver Birch bracing shower gel
100mls White mulbery hand lotion
100mls White mulberry handwash
100mls Sensual Hanelini Body wash
10mls Lip Saver
10mls Eye rescue
100mls Exfoliating toner
100mls Skin Face wash
price of the set is £28.96 +£4.95 postage.

Was loads to try , also TSV Dec 2007 but cannot find price it was.
Molton Brown - 9 Piece Enlivening Collection

1 x 300ml Rose granati liquid handwash
1x 100ml Rose Granati Soothing Hand Lotion
1 x 300ml Re-Charge Black Pepper Body Wash
1 x 10ml re-charge Black Pepper Body Soother
1 x 100ml Heavenly Gingerlily moisture bath & shower
1 x 300ml Enlivening toko yuzu bath & shower
1 x 100ml toko Yuzu body lotion
1 x 100ml heavenly Gingerlilly body Crème
1x 50ml Air of Rose Granati

Seemed to give us lots to try, the 100 ml sizes were great for holidays.
Things always look better in retrospect.
Would like more travel sizes included in future tsv’s.

Sent from my iPad

This was apparently the TSV in 2007 March

300mls ABC shower gel
200mls Coco de mer Body lotion
100mls New silver Birch bracing shower gel
100mls White mulbery hand lotion
100mls White mulberry handwash
100mls Sensual Hanelini Body wash
10mls Lip Saver
10mls Eye rescue
100mls Exfoliating toner
100mls Skin Face wash
price of the set is £28.96 +£4.95 postage.

Was loads to try , also TSV Dec 2007 but cannot find price it was.
Molton Brown - 9 Piece Enlivening Collection

1 x 300ml Rose granati liquid handwash
1x 100ml Rose Granati Soothing Hand Lotion
1 x 300ml Re-Charge Black Pepper Body Wash
1 x 10ml re-charge Black Pepper Body Soother
1 x 100ml Heavenly Gingerlily moisture bath & shower
1 x 300ml Enlivening toko yuzu bath & shower
1 x 100ml toko Yuzu body lotion
1 x 100ml heavenly Gingerlilly body Crème
1x 50ml Air of Rose Granati

Seemed to give us lots to try, the 100 ml sizes were great for holidays.
Things always look better in retrospect.
Would like more travel sizes included in future tsv’s.

Sent from my iPad

Wow, what a difference 10 years makes!!!!!! I used to love that pineapple enzyme face wash they did, wish they'd bring it back - what did Rose Granati become, or was it discontinued?

id rather have bigger sizes & pay a little bit more like these newer kits than have 100ml bottles ect as they used to annoy the hell out of me & a lot of other people also most people wont buy the tsvs if there is a body lotion/ hand lotion in it as most people i know wouldnt use one or the other of these items

Wow, what a difference 10 years makes!!!!!! I used to love that pineapple enzyme face wash they did, wish they'd bring it back - what did Rose Granati become, or was it discontinued?

I am a bit surprised P&P was £4.95 then - I would have guessed less, or thought QVC would have increased the P&P even more in 10 years.

id rather have bigger sizes & pay a little bit more like these newer kits than have 100ml bottles ect as they used to annoy the hell out of me & a lot of other people also most people wont buy the tsvs if there is a body lotion/ hand lotion in it as most people i know wouldnt use one or the other of these items

Must say I dislike the little bottles too.

Must say I dislike the little bottles too.

It must be difficult to get the TSV balance right to try and please as many customers as possible.
I use the 100ml sizes and smaller for my holidays.
I try and get them on the flight each year now they aren’t included in many TSV’s .
The 100 ml is just enough for a weeks holiday as you don’t need a lot.

It must be difficult to get the TSV balance right to try and please as many customers as possible.
I use the 100ml sizes and smaller for my holidays.
I try and get them on the flight each year now they aren’t included in many TSV’s .
The 100 ml is just enough for a weeks holiday as you don’t need a lot.

Yes, good point about 100ml bottles. I don't travel that much so don't have such a requirement for them and already have a number from gift sets so when I am considering indulgent TSVs, I am looking for the better value of the bigger ones, I suppose. As you say, though, it can't be easy getting the balance right for us fickle lot!

i prefer l'occy shower gels and their body lotions smell so good its like having scent on. they last a long time to

i prefer l'occy shower gels and their body lotions smell so good its like having scent on. they last a long time to

I've been using some cheaper bath products that I have in my stash and it's really noticeable how weak the scents are in some, including the ones I haven't had long. You can't beat Molton Brown and l'Occitane for lovely, lingering fragrances. Actually, there are other premium brands that do deliver but those stand out (and we are talking about QVC at the moment). I love some of the Philosophy ones but the strength and "longlingeriness" varies for me. Rituals are good, too.

Latest posts

Back