kim & co home range??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
not watching qvc - its all teckie today,and thats not very me ( and tomorrow too!) but I did catcha a glimpse of an advert for "Kim & Co home" and the advert shows bedlinen.

I have two kim and co items - worn once each and now resigned to the back of my wardrobe.I bought my 88 yr old nana a dress from the range and she claims she likes it.

Now bedlinen - surely not in that material???????:smirk:

not watching qvc - its all teckie today,and thats not very me ( and tomorrow too!) but I did catcha a glimpse of an advert for "Kim & Co home" and the advert shows bedlinen.

I have two kim and co items - worn once each and now resigned to the back of my wardrobe.I bought my 88 yr old nana a dress from the range and she claims she likes it.

Someone posted a link to German QVC which does her bedding - it's vile!:giggle:

I wear her trousers - only in black, and her company makes them to measure for no extra cost for me. I have trouble getting the right length in trousers otherwise and hers last for years and never look tatty. Since we've been here, I only wear them for about 3 months a year, during winter. Back in the U.K. I wore them to work all the time because they always looked smart. I like her camisoles, too as they fit nicely under the arm.

Some of her stuff is eye-poppingly awful and terribly old-fashioned, I agree.

Yikes! I knew it would only be a matter of time. No thanks QVC, I don't want static nightmares.:cool2:

I noticed (took it as a health warning) that we are going to be treated this delight in the programme guide. Think I willl tune in for amusement value, perhaps she'll start to do nightweare too, that would be really migraine inducing. I am trying to guess what sort of gushing praise will be heaped on the new range, bet she'll be on with Jill Franks to make a fully nails down the chalk board experience

I have just seen as advert for Kim & Co bedding, OMG!!! Leopard print bedding, how wonderful and tasteful (NOT). What is QVCs obsession with animal print? Last week NN bedding tsv, animal print, this weeks fashion day tsv yet again animal print YUK!!!!!:puke:

Dont get me wrong a little bit of animal print is fine, but they seem to go all out for tastless tat!!!! Must think we all like to have a boudior like a brothel LOL!!

QVC please bring back Dorma Bedding, so much nicer and better quality.:happy::happy:

I rememeber Mum getting "bri nylon" sheets when I was young !, as someone who suffers badly from "static shocks" I got out of bed in the mornings with my hair standing on end, and at night if I turned over sparks flew !.

I rememeber Mum getting "bri nylon" sheets when I was young !, as someone who suffers badly from "static shocks" I got out of bed in the mornings with my hair standing on end, and at night if I turned over sparks flew !.

yes but think of the "frisson" of delight it would give to your love life !

Linda :heart::blush::devil::muscle::clapping::tongue2::51::11::eek:

yes but think of the "frisson" of delight it would give to your love life !

Linda :heart::blush::devil::muscle::clapping::tongue2::51::11::eek:

DH and I already strike sparks off each other. For some reason, we generate huge amounts of static just touching hands, sometimes. It can be quite painful and most times, we have no idea what causes it.........::confused2::confused2:

DH and I already strike sparks off each other. For some reason, we generate huge amounts of static just touching hands, sometimes. It can be quite painful and most times, we have no idea what causes it.........::confused2::confused2:

I'm the same Artemis !, sometimes you can hear the crackle :confused2: !

My mum had sheets from Brentford Nylons, awful things they were too, vile colours and too hot in the summer and cold in the winter. :smirk:

My mum had sheets from Brentford Nylons, awful things they were too, vile colours and too hot in the summer and cold in the winter. :smirk:

I remember my mum buying stuff at Brentford Nylons too and you can bet your bottom dollar that Julian's grandma did!

On the electric shock front it's generally cars that give me an electric shock.

Don't put man-made fibres anywhere near me at bedtime. When I was 12 my parents bought me a brushed nylon nightie. One morning I remember turning over and a wasp that had been trapped in the fibres during the night stung me at least 12 times on my right-hand-side. My parents ran in my bedroom when they heard me screaming and my father literally ripped the nightie off my back when he couldn't get the trapped wasp off the material.

I don't remember much after that but luckily my mother immediately rang the Doctor who pulled up in his car literally a few minutes later and apparently nearly kicked the front door down to get in and give me an injection which probably saved my life. I had no movement on my right-hand-side for about 24 hours. After that, I obviously avoid wasps but also microfibre in bed!

Don't put man-made fibres anywhere near me at bedtime. When I was 12 my parents bought me a brushed nylon nightie. One morning I remember turning over and a wasp that had been trapped in the fibres during the night stung me at least 12 times on my right-hand-side. My parents ran in my bedroom when they heard me screaming and my father literally ripped the nightie off my back when he couldn't get the trapped wasp off the material.

I don't remember much after that but luckily my mother immediately rang the Doctor who pulled up in his car literally a few minutes later and apparently nearly kicked the front door down to get in and give me an injection which probably saved my life. I had no movement on my right-hand-side for about 24 hours. After that, I obviously avoid wasps but also microfibre in bed!

How scary!:whew2:You poor thing!:sad:
I so hated the feel of my bri-nylon nightie that I used to walk with my arms spread out, so I didn't have to touch it! My mother said I was being 'fanciful' and that she didn't have time for my"dramatics". The minute I went to bed, I took it off - we didn't have nylon sheets, thank goodness -they were yet to come!

I remember my mum buying stuff at Brentford Nylons too and you can bet your bottom dollar that Julian's grandma did!

On the electric shock front it's generally cars that give me an electric shock.

Brentford Nylons was my first thought when I saw the advert! Perhaps Kim&Co bought them out. thmbs up

Latest posts

Back