Lulu Guinness Sale Preview

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently there have been further reductions today. I have not had chance to look at the full list of Sale items to see what has been reduced and by how much but I know none of the ones I'm interested in has gone down so I'm hanging in there.

Does anyone have a Small Paula? If so, can you tell me: on the website it says 28cm wide but is that from seam to seam or right to the edge of the "side gusset" where it sticks out? Not sure I'm explaining what I want to know very well but hopefully someone can help.

No, I can't work out what has been reduced to be honest. I'll keep an eye on it though and let you know if I see the Jenni marked down.

Hi, I would be very grateful if anyone should receive an email about extra discounts, i.e. spend over a certain amount in the sale & receive an extra % discount, could they post the code on here? It's just that in the last sale I didn't receive notification of the extra discount available, even though I am in the mailing list.
Thanks ever so.

Hi, I would be very grateful if anyone should receive an email about extra discounts, i.e. spend over a certain amount in the sale & receive an extra % discount, could they post the code on here? It's just that in the last sale I didn't receive notification of the extra discount available, even though I am in the mailing list.
Thanks ever so.

I certainly will. I think anyone can use the codes, not just people who receive them direct.

Fortunately, I'm not a handbag person. However, I do quite fancy the birdcage umbrella. Having thought about it, I won't bother as I am lethal with a brolly.

I like the little London umbrella, but know I would either lose it or it would break on me, I am a big lethal with umbrellas myself, I still have my eye on the red "Kate" bag but it has not been reduced enough for me!

I also signed up for emails a while ago and have never heard a dicky bird. I wouldn't have known about the sale if it hadn't been posted here.

So thank you all,

It's weird that only some get the emails. I actually get some from PromoPro.co.uk - must have signed up at some point! I noticed the other day on the Lulu G website that it said I was not signed up for Lulu's emails, even though I was logged in so it should have registered. It all sounds a bit random. At least we can share info here.

Does anyone own a Paula bag? If so, could you do me a big favour and measure the width to clarify something for me, please? According to the LG site, the measurements are as below but I would like to know whether the stated width is actually from the seams, or right to the edge of the "side gusset" where it protrudes?

Small Paula: 28cm wide x 18.5cm high x 6.5cm deep
Mid Paula: 30cm wide x 24cm high x 8cm deep
Large Paula: 31cm wide x 28cm high x 9cm deep

Thanks for any help.

All those beautiful bags ruined by the floor print :mysmilie_17: I knew they'd end up massively discounted. It looks like the mess a slapdash painter and decorator would leave.

The LG site is incredibly slow today, presumably because of the additional reductions. It was the same in the summer sale. I think they are gradually adding more items with reduced prices because earlier I could only see about a dozen items in the sale section and gradually I'm seeing more.

Loveallthingsitalian - the large red Jenni is now down to £118.

lilith - the small red polished leather Paula is now £105.

Letz-be-avenue - the red medium Kate is now £197.50.

.... not that I want to encourage you too much!!

I haven't had any discount codes. Apparently this is the final week of the sale.

Thanks for the 'heads up' ladies. I haven't bought anything for myself but I have bought three birthday presents (one in June, two in August) and one Christmas present (dare I mention Christmas 2016???) How organised am I, or is that tight fisted since I have bought in the same??? Either way I know my friends are going to be very pleased with their gifts & I'm chuffed I've saved a fair bit of money too.

Latest posts

Back