Beauty Boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Does anyone subscribe to any beauty boxes if so I would love your feedback.
I have just ordered one from Lookfantastic after seeing a few reviews on Youtube, any other good ones?

I get the You Beauty Box which is only £6.95 per month and you get to choose 2 items to go in the box from a list. This month included a full size hair oil which retails for £50 and last month included a full size AD Skin Synergy oil. Also no p&p if you go on the rolling monthly contract :mysmilie_19:

I get the you beauty box too. As above, I find it really good value for money. You get to choose two items from a list to get sent each month and then you're sent a few more surprise items (that aren't actually a surprise if you read your emails because it tells you what you're getting lol)
I got their limited edition Elemis box that was £25 too and was an absolute bargain!

I didn't/do want to be locked into a subscription or contract etc so I use Latest in Beauty. They do themed boxes and ones in conjunction with certain brands etc. which are full sizes and usually really fab value, plus you build your own box from their trial products (many full size too) on the website...
I often get them as pressies too.
Great fast delivery and good customer services.

Because I have mild rosacea unfortunately I cannot get any of these boxes. The weirdest ingredient will set me off, even sometimes if I have been using for a month suddenly bang. Damn nuisance!

They are a great idea to try brands, but I have read before after a few months and you are subscribed the sizes and choice of brands goes down.

I`ve bought products from this site but have never tried their beauty boxes which are all cruelty free, many items are organic and you can pay monthly, quarterly or yearly. For anybody who wants to try to become more ethical with their beauty products, I daresay it`s a good way to try different brands. The items I`ve had from the site have all been very good, namely Balm balm, Weleda and Angela Langford. You also get regular discount codes.
https://www.lovelula.com/beauty-box

Here is list of current Latest in Beauty collections - I bought the Burts Bees one and my sister in law got the Glamour Beauty one (free p&p!) plus there's a new L'occitane one today I think...

http://www.latestinbeauty.com/collections/

I've used allboxedup but that is more good deals on bundles of products - there's a whole separate thread on them. Really good value but very slow delivery!

I ordered the Powder beauty box as well, its got a full size 30ml Perricone face cream in as well as 9 other bits for £35. This is not a subscription site.

Here is list of current Latest in Beauty collections - I bought the Burts Bees one and my sister in law got the Glamour Beauty one (free p&p!) plus there's a new L'occitane one today I think...

http://www.latestinbeauty.com/collections/

I've used allboxedup but that is more good deals on bundles of products - there's a whole separate thread on them. Really good value but very slow delivery!

They look fab, I can see another addiction starting for Beauty Boxes:mysmilie_13:

Got my Powder box and very pleased, it includes a boxed Perricone Hyalo Plasma 30ml worth £110 and lots of other goodies so well worth it for me.

They look fab, I can see another addiction starting for Beauty Boxes:mysmilie_13:

Having spent ages managing to resist subscribing to any of them, then endlessly researching what one might be best, I have now signed up to three!! :blush: You used to be able to make individual one-off purchases, but now they seem to put you on a rolling contract for whatever term you sign up for, even if it's only for a month (the longer the term you sign up for, the cheaper the monthly cost). If you put 'which beauty box' into a search engine you will find a blog which reviews all of the most popular beauty boxes, and allows you to look back over all the previous month's contents and decide which of their product offerings would suit you best (hope that's OK for me to post, apologies if not). I'm currently signed up to Look Fantastic, Birchbox, and Glossybox, but really feel I will need to knock at least one of them on the head! Very pleased with all of them so far, only problem being that the Look Fantastic one was missing a product and the vouchers and they want me to supply photos of all the packaging and contents before they will send them out to me, which is a pain and not a great way to treat a new customer. It's probably just procedure but, if I was trying it on, surely I'd just leave whatever items I'd said were missing out of the pictures?! Was very exciting getting them through in the post this morning, and will be a great way to try out different brands, which is perfect for a product junkie like me!

I have been trying to resist the Powder Beauty box until today when I saw a discount code of £10 on MSE. It's fantastic value even without the code. If anyone has been on the fence today seems to be the day. Code MSE10. Means it's £25 including P&P.

I have been trying to resist the Powder Beauty box until today when I saw a discount code of £10 on MSE. It's fantastic value even without the code. If anyone has been on the fence today seems to be the day. Code MSE10. Means it's £25 including P&P.

Thanks Mia I may get another x

Not a bad offer from All Boxed Up in the Telegraph today, if anyone likes Time Bomb Complexion Cocktails, Joan Collins make-up, etc. Apparently the value is over £115 and it's £19.99 plus £3.99 P&P.

Screen Shot 2016-08-13 at 18.10.07.jpg

TimeBomb Complexion Cocktail with B12 (100ml) RRP £24.00
Complexion Cocktail with a shot of B12, formulated with high levels of Vitamins B12 and B3 plus Brown Algae, jolts skin’s own energy production into high gear.

ULTRASUN Anti-Ageing Face Sun Cream for Sensitive Skin SPF30 (50ml) RRP £20.00
Enjoy the sun with this anti-ageing, all day face sun cream.

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Class Act Lash Boosting Treatment Gel (9.5ml) RRP £20.00
Contains a lash growth booster peptide for longer, fuller lashes.

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Divine Lips (3.5g) RRP £18.00
Divine Lips Lipstick is a luxuriously creamy cosmetic that is also 'skin care in a lipstick

Nails inc Gel effect Nail Polish (14ml) RRP £15.00
Downtown Gel, a sensational highly pigmented summer shade to provide exception coverage with a plumped up, glossy finish.

Ladival Spray SPF 15 (150ml) RRP £19.99
Ladival’s photostable suncare is water resistant, complete protection spray for the body is non-greasy and quickly absorbed.

I have never heard of Ladival and I haven't tried anything from Joan Collins but her stuff gets good reviews, I think? I've found ABU send out random colours in lipstick (and nail polish) so it could be luck of the draw but hopefully I won't get another dark red lipstick, which I cannot wear.

I just got the Weleda box from All Boxed Up and its lovely. All full sizes and everything smells gorgeous. The skinfood is usually a tenner on its own and the perfume is £20 on their own website so the set from All Boxed Up for £24.99 is a bargain. Its got a full sized foot cream, handcream, body lotion, soap, body oil, perfume and skinfood.
All cruelty free.
http://www.allboxedup.co/

Not a bad offer from All Boxed Up in the Telegraph today, if anyone likes Time Bomb Complexion Cocktails, Joan Collins make-up, etc. Apparently the value is over £115 and it's £19.99 plus £3.99 P&P.

View attachment 12342

TimeBomb Complexion Cocktail with B12 (100ml) RRP £24.00
Complexion Cocktail with a shot of B12, formulated with high levels of Vitamins B12 and B3 plus Brown Algae, jolts skin’s own energy production into high gear.

ULTRASUN Anti-Ageing Face Sun Cream for Sensitive Skin SPF30 (50ml) RRP £20.00
Enjoy the sun with this anti-ageing, all day face sun cream.

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Class Act Lash Boosting Treatment Gel (9.5ml) RRP £20.00
Contains a lash growth booster peptide for longer, fuller lashes.

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Divine Lips (3.5g) RRP £18.00
Divine Lips Lipstick is a luxuriously creamy cosmetic that is also 'skin care in a lipstick

Nails inc Gel effect Nail Polish (14ml) RRP £15.00
Downtown Gel, a sensational highly pigmented summer shade to provide exception coverage with a plumped up, glossy finish.

Ladival Spray SPF 15 (150ml) RRP £19.99
Ladival’s photostable suncare is water resistant, complete protection spray for the body is non-greasy and quickly absorbed.

I have never heard of Ladival and I haven't tried anything from Joan Collins but her stuff gets good reviews, I think? I've found ABU send out random colours in lipstick (and nail polish) so it could be luck of the draw but hopefully I won't get another dark red lipstick, which I cannot wear.

Do I need o go get a telegraph if I want to order this please?

Latest posts

Back