Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 21/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm surprised it's a tsv as the Mobi necklace has been around about a year, in fact I bought one in their (LR direct )January sale this year for £20

I'm surprised it's a tsv as the Mobi necklace has been around about a year, in fact I bought one in their (LR direct )January sale this year for £20

Funny enough I bought one in their sale in 2016! So it's definitely an older style. Mine is in yellow rock crystal and it is lovely. A nice size. Noticeable but not too weighty.

It may be an old design with newer stones as all the ones in the picture look to be the newer colours.

Dunmow Dizzy, It looks to be the same one on lola rose website, which is French navy not black

If is a decent price and they do the same options as on LR website I'd be interested in the ocean blue or Atlantic blue rock crystal ones. £50 on LR site

I have the Ashling in tie dye agate/tropical orange rock crystal and it's really nice. I did not like the tie dye agate alone but it is much better with the rock crystal - subtler. A bit peeved I paid the LR price as no doubt the TSV will be cheaper but I bought it for my holiday and we go on Saturday so I would not have got it on time.nmight get the TSV in another colour if I can get wifi.

Dunmow Dizzy, It looks to be the same one on lola rose website, which is French navy not black

Thanks I saw that myself as I did wonder if it was actually black or navy. Still like it and some of the others, the ocean rock crystal and the blue which I think would be very wearable.

I tend to find I buy the one which I like the best but rarely wear as other jewellery goes better with the outfit so I'm trying to think more practically re my jewellery purchases. Even if it's boring.

Not saying the yellow mix one would not be worn though but I'm going to look through my clothes before ordering.

Oh gawd, I'd forgotten about this TSV! Doubtless there'll be plenty more temptation on the day, too. That might have made my mind up about the Yankee TSV.

I have the Ashling in tie dye agate/tropical orange rock crystal and it's really nice. I did not like the tie dye agate alone but it is much better with the rock crystal - subtler. A bit peeved I paid the LR price as no doubt the TSV will be cheaper but I bought it for my holiday and we go on Saturday so I would not have got it on time.nmight get the TSV in another colour if I can get wifi.

I prefer the tie die agate with the addition of the tropical orange, too. Have a lovely holiday! :mysmilie_14:

Lola Rose Ashling Semi Precious 56cm Necklace
Item Number: 308555
QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.96
P&P £3.95

This beautiful necklace features colourful semi-precious stones in a stylish mix of round and tumbled beads, with an adjustable length that allows you to wear it in so many ways. Boasting premium quality and the classic Lola Rose style, this Ashling design is a fabulous addition to your jewellery collection or could also make a gorgeous gift, with a wide range of colours to suit any taste.

Wear it your way - this beautiful piece is perfect for layering with other beaded and metal necklaces of varying lengths, thickness, and textures. Plus, with the freedom to adjust the length, you can try the piece with a range of necklines and styles to suit your mood.

Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer nudes or brights, there's an option to please you with the wide range of stunning summer colours, including their latest stones marshmallow quartzite and rose agate plus new colour mixes to suit any wardrobe. With the beautiful semi-precious stones each boasting distinctive hues, you'll love how many colours you can wear them with.

Cord and semi-precious gemstone beads
Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
Length: 56cm - 71cm (22" - 28")

Colour options:

Tie Dye (green/orange) - new mix
Purple
Rose Pink - new stone rose agate
Pink Ice (pale pink/blue) - new mix with new stone marshmallow quartzite
Nautical Mix (navy/white/yellow) - new mix
Mocha
Mint
Blue