Come on Steve / Craig / Mr Branson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This live output is dire so far...

The product range is just naff so no wonder many rising auctions are closing at £1.

Who is the presenter, a volunteer? She doesn't even understand their own auction format, if the bid needed closes at £1 and the quantity was 2, 2 people have not purchased the item as the bid needed would have gone up to £2. She claimed a watch they sell on a fixed priced recording at other times of the day for £19.99 was worth £30.

They have a fairly decent sized studio but cramped into one small corner with the presenter sat down with items like handbags which would be better presented stood up and why keep going to so many promos saying there going live from Monday 8th September... we know... that's why we're tuned in but it might help to actually update the EPG to say live.

:mysmilie_13:

To be fair I doubt QVC did their best work day one or even month one. I am sure they dobt gave the luxury of the usual rehearsal time before going on air. Also slight correction Sir Richard Branson ;-)

It is now October, can anyone confirm whether the live auctions have returned?

The best thing they could do with this channel is CLOSE IT DOWN total crap.
It must be running at a loss.

The best thing they could do with this channel is CLOSE IT DOWN total crap. It must be running at a loss.

How is a channel that donates all profit crap? I am all for channel bashing when warranted but imho Steve and co genuinely are doing this because a they can and b they care

PJ

Latest posts

Back