JR’s Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope Julia has a fabulous happy wedding day whatever the reasons. Maybe love??

CC[/QUOTE]
You are so nice & much, much nicer than me.

She must feel so let down and disappointed they didn’t do the Julia’s beauty favourites wedding sending off show with all the guest presenters giving her gifts and flowers.
Has anyone heard her say she’s been lucky to go to The House of Elemis spa for her pre wedding facial and body treatments care of Keeley?

:mysmilie_512:

Does anyone really care?:mysmilie_490::sleepy: I am nasty.

I love the fb page comments about her forthcoming nuptials. One person's going to watch the end of the B&W show tomorrow to see if anything happens, so clear your diaries & set the alarms on your phones.

No we’re not Lp, we’re just not bothered. :mysmilie_3:

The people who need to care are those in the bride's and groom's closest family and friends. That's all.

Unfortunately the rest of us get bored eventually, however much we may wish them well...because they have no other topic of conversation.

The question is would she give a rat's furry backside (who said that?) about any of her adoring viewers if they were getting married?

I won't say I doubt it as I know she definitely wouldn't.

The question is would she give a rat's furry backside (who said that?) about any of her adoring viewers if they were getting married?

I won't say I doubt it as I know she definitely wouldn't.

Talking of furry, I’ve just had a quick look at the FB page and spotted Michael Perry’s bare chest.

JR must’ve been bugging her “husband” for the last forty years to get married to be this excited. I hope she realises that at the end of the day the only difference between the day before she gets married and the day after, is “Mrs” a surname change (in some cases) and a piece of paper. If you love your partner it’s the ceremony that’s exciting, everything else you have, stays the same.

I was going to say I’m surprised she hasn’t got a red “L” on her back but after forty one years together, that would be a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. :tongue:

Silly cow. I feel so embarrassed for her.

Reminds me of young women at work on their last day in the office before the wedding. Their friends dressed them up with a veil and train, and pinned juvenile smutty jokes to them, then walked them to the station laden with presents, flowers etc. It was funny, but they were early twenties and allowed a bit of silliness.

After all the hype, I decided to switch over and I caught the last 15 minutes of the B&W show, just as Simon bunged a veil on her head. Apart from a "good luck" from him as the show ended, nothing else happened.

I wonder how she felt about that as I'm sure that I remember quite a fuss being made when Claire Sutton got married. Maybe Claire hadn't been going on about her forthcoming nuptials for months beforehand.

I was cringing it was all so ridiculous- and that dress, those dancers calves, the hair.....just no!

Thank the lord no inflatables were involved or a special pink Swarovski brooch :mysmilie_19:

I don’t know her relationship with her mother but what I find so strange is that she went to great lengths about the wedding date being in relationship to her mother and fathers wedding anniversary wasn’t it, or have I got that wrong excuse me if I have.

No you are correct!

Heard her say today that it would have been her parents Platinum Wedding Anniversary and that is why they chose the date.

I was cringing it was all so ridiculous- and that dress, those dancers calves, the hair.....just no!

Thank the lord no inflatables were involved or a special pink Swarovski brooch :mysmilie_19:

The dress was not a good look!

Thankfully I was in the pub and missed it. Do brides still wear veils? Anyway, good luck to them and we'll hear all about it when they get back no doubt.

CC

Thankfully I was in the pub and missed it. Do brides still wear veils? Anyway, good luck to them and we'll hear all about it when they get back no doubt.

CC

Our younger daughter did, her dress was simple: full skirt, straight neckline across her collarbones, a deep v back with only three pearls buttons at the waist & the material was the colour of moonlight. She looked beyond beautiful & her shoulder length veil suited both her & the dress. Best day of her life & mine.

Latest posts

Back