Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see Benefit paid for loads of Beauty Bloggers to go to The Maldives for the launch of this Mascara. This is ridiculous and a waste of money. If I was tempted (which I am not) I would not buy out of principle. That must of cost ££££££££££ try giving your customers better deals.

I see Benefit paid for loads of Beauty Bloggers to go to The Maldives for the launch of this Mascara. This is ridiculous and a waste of money. If I was tempted (which I am not) I would not buy out of principle. That must of cost ££££££££££ try giving your customers better deals.

What no QVC Beauty Expert getting a free trip?? This usually means every blogger/vlogger will rave about it, never bite the hand that gives you free holidays.

The department stores yesterday the moment you walked through the door Benefit SAs leaping at you to tell you how wonderful this mascara it is the blackest black and gives you amazing lashes. Strangely they did not mention how it will bring world peace or cure hunger.:mysmilie_17:

I don't get on with the vast majority of mascaras, and waterproof bruises my eyes even before I try to take it off! I tried they're real and had panda eyes within 30 mins of application. I told the sales assistant who showed utter disbelief and proceeded to try and sell me bad gal instead.

Used to always go for Benefit Mascaras but will pass on this for now will see what the reviews are like.Slightly off track is that the Supersize of the Month that Mr Assam make up? It makes the model’s skin look so dry I would want to go & take it straight off even if I was young, wrinkleless & poreless.

I just watched a Youtube video 'The Maldive Diaries - Samantha Maria' It is obscene the amount of freebies they get thrown at them along with an all expensive paid holiday to a luxury resort. It has really put me off ordering from Benefit in the future.

Can anyone tell if this one is better than the Doll 10 mascara? I have ordered recently the Doll 10 but it doesn't seem as good as I remember it

Well I dont like it, it's quite a wet formula and although its very black and does elongate my lashes I got dreadful panda eyes after a few hours.

It's also quite hard to remove and almost impossible to get the black under eye smudges off!

Reviews on QVC are very mixed it's either love or hate it would seem,and a lot have the same issues as me. I would say it's definitely no better than the Doll10.

March Beauty Pick of the Month

Elemis Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233953

View attachment 15337

Hmm. I like the original Elemis balm, so am somewhat tempted, but I am extremely wary of rose in beauty products... I had a less than joyous experience with the Alpha-h rose stuff. And I'm always loath to buy as this reflects more glory on Keeley the golden goose. I think I'll look out for reviews before deciding.

I just watched a Youtube video 'The Maldive Diaries - Samantha Maria' It is obscene the amount of freebies they get thrown at them along with an all expensive paid holiday to a luxury resort. It has really put me off ordering from Benefit in the future.

They did two promo trips. The Maldives was one, the other was a rugged but stunning place in Utah. All for one itty-bitty mascara. It was extremely recent, so for once QVC really was completely ahead of the launch. When I've seen YouTubers demonstrating it vs a generic mascara the results looked very impressive. Unfortunately all mascaras I've tried over many years give me panda eyes, so I won't be trying it out.

Latest posts

Back