QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£99 Delivered
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239455

1 x Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml)
1 x Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (150ml)
1 x Tweak’d Rare Treasures Wild Apricot Cleanser (100ml)
1 x Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
1 x SBC Collagen Micellar Cleanser (100ml)
1 x The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + Vitamin B5 (30ml)
1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Leave-On Mask (25ml)
1 x OPI Nail Lacquer (15ml)
1 x Prai Ageless Throat & Décolletage Cream (15ml)
1 x Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat (5ml)
1 x Ultrasun Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g)
1 x beauty case

Oh Feck....this is calling, but I know it'll be shite when it arrives...Llloyd, sums please?

price most likely will drop

I do hope so but honestly £100 I must be the odd one out on stuff like this. It’s just to shell out so much on some odd beauty bits like it’s a quick purchase try me, pick up bungle, not me to flitter £100 away. Sorry but would rather put the money towards something that needs doing in the house.

£99 Delivered
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239455

1 x Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml)
1 x Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (150ml)
1 x Tweak’d Rare Treasures Wild Apricot Cleanser (100ml)
1 x Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
1 x SBC Collagen Micellar Cleanser (100ml)
1 x The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + Vitamin B5 (30ml)
1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Leave-On Mask (25ml)
1 x OPI Nail Lacquer (15ml)
1 x Prai Ageless Throat & Décolletage Cream (15ml)
1 x Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat (5ml)
1 x Ultrasun Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g)
1 x beauty case

price most likely will drop

Price will need to drop to make it worthwhile as it is only worth approx £110

11 items @ £9 each but so many I've already tried and wouldn't buy again. Once I exclude those, along with the Skinsence brand which doesn't tempt, there's only the apricot version of the Tweaked hair cleanser which I haven't tried before and I'd use the Elemis toner but wouldn't specifically buy it which makes one and a half items making very poor value for me plus the case (no value put on this ofcourse)

It'll be the perfect selection for someone though.

I know Llloyd's calculations are more accurate but even with an OTO discount I can tell it's no good for me. I've stopped deluding myself the other items will find there way into the mythical present drawer!

Don’t understand putting already in kits/trusted sellers/repurchased items in bundles like this

I agree! The early Tili sets had an odd new item to try ahead of it appearing in a TSV whereas the latest set included "Nude by Nature" after their TSV which seemed a missed opportunity.

a load of odds and sods absolutely not worth the money plus quite a few sample sizes. plus I don't want/need anything in this bag

a load of odds and sods absolutely not worth the money plus quite a few sample sizes. plus I don't want/need anything in this bag

Exactly. moment of madness by me. Am a sucker for a vanity bag, especially of the cheap made in China variety...

Exactly and I found this out when I spent a huge amount on a Decleor advent calendar. Hardly used any of it, really tiny sizes and flogged it all off on ebay for a tenner. I liked the idea of opening all the doors and getting little treats but no way was it worth it. Another thing, it is hard to get the product out of the bottle on the teeny sizes.

CC

Exactly and I found this out when I spent a huge amount on a Decleor advent calendar. Hardly used any of it, really tiny sizes and flogged it all off on ebay for a tenner. I liked the idea of opening all the doors and getting little treats but no way was it worth it. Another thing, it is hard to get the product out of the bottle on the teeny sizes.

CC

Indeed, they are rubbish. Would never buy. 100+ new?

CC
Oh Bum! I got myself one of these advent calendars in the January Sales and have put it up for this December as a treat to myself.

Don't let me put you off. I've got very dodgy hands and eyes and I find tiny lids and things hard to put on and off. The full sizes were fine but it was the little ones that were too fiddly all round.

Oh Bum! I got myself one of these advent calendars in the January Sales and have put it up for this December as a treat to myself.

You could always use the bits & bobs for your super duper home made crackers...?

You could always use the bits & bobs for your super duper home made crackers...?
Certainly can, actually just ordered another Decleor Advent calendar as had some vouchers & discount too from
H of F, but a few issues with orders lately so let’s see. I hope it’s worth it just for the full sizes and as you say my super duper crackers will benefit.

Latest posts

Back