Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is another person with a male name who has been posting lately and TBH if he is male I think he needs a life so I have assumed it is just an FB name.

Unfortunately when you marry/live with a dickhead then their antics affect their partners too. Steven must have known he was married to a hot headed potty mouth you can`t tell me the outburst on fb was the first time his hubby had lost it and Steven`s silence was the worst thing he could have done. Rightly or wrongly and whether he agreed with his hubby`s outburst or not he should have apologised even if only to save his own job and neck. Then in the background he should have verbally decked his hubby and told him in no uncertain terms that abusing his source of income ( ie Q customers and an income from which both he and his hubby benefitted ) was totally out of order.

If it had been the first time it could perhaps been passed over as foolish but he had a history of this so absolutely no excuse. These people as so stupid that they are still living their life on social media, it still hasn’t occurred to them that this is was the cause of their downfall in the first place

And now we have a new one.

Yes, auto delivery. Seems the Elemis auto delivery which should be arriving mid-Jan is being sent out now. Two different women asking why an AD suppose to be every 60 days is suddenly coming in 40 days? One phoned up and is getting a free return label the other saying she does not have the money and cannot afford it at the present time.

Oh, and some man is calling Flinty a market trader:mysmilie_17: shouting at people to buy cheap crap but at £49! The QVC fans are not happy with his comments. He even mentioned the white wedges she wears.:mysmilie_19:

Brilliant!!!!!!!

I read his page occasionally Andi and noticed that he tweets a lot about the Q, well mainly retweeting. Never a word of criticism, so I do wonder if he is hoping to return because he is a bit like a Q ambassador.

He never really mentions Yankee now though, except for where he is selling off his candles. Still doing that, however many did he have?

I wonder if he would want to be a YC ambassador as his shop went out of business after they opened one relatively near him, I think. But then if he needs a job I guess he would. (I like him as a presenter so that would suit me!) Unless I misread it, I think he is selling his own calendar via Twitter!

calendar via Twitter!

WTF!!! Whatever will the pictures be? Surely not of him? This sounds so desperate......unless it's a joke?

Unfortunately when you marry/live with a dickhead then their antics affect their partners too. Steven must have known he was married to a hot headed potty mouth you can`t tell me the outburst on fb was the first time his hubby had lost it and Steven`s silence was the worst thing he could have done. Rightly or wrongly and whether he agreed with his hubby`s outburst or not he should have apologised even if only to save his own job and neck. Then in the background he should have verbally decked his hubby and told him in no uncertain terms that abusing his source of income ( ie Q customers and an income from which both he and his hubby benefitted ) was totally out of order.

Is he still with his hubby? His twitter feed mentions being home alone,not being able to sleep and thinking of happier times etc and no mention of a partner/husband?

My money’s on shopperholic. She says she doesn’t do Facebook but I am not so sure because the comments are very much her. It doesn’t fool me that it’s supposedly a man posting.

I swear hand on heart that it's definitely not me, it won't even let me read comments as a visitor anymore but if I was going to do Facebook (which I despise with a passion) it wouldn't be as a man, I'm a great believer in if you have an opinion, say it and own it as yourself because we're all entitled to one :mysmilie_3:

calendar via Twitter!

WTF!!! Whatever will the pictures be? Surely not of him? This sounds so desperate......unless it's a joke?

I have had a closer look and they are his photos. But TBF I believe he was a model, wasn't he? So presumably these are proper portfolio pix.

Re the sweary husband, I haven't seen any pix of, nor references to him recently. Still messages with the sister from another mister, Chuntley, though.

So woman complaining about a Frank Usher bag which arrived with marks on it. Phoned CS to be told she has two accounts! Oh no she doesn't use the same account for years. But CS insisting she has two and will close one of them. When she phone they could not find her order and that was how the two accounts came up.

Oh, and she was told the bag was out of stock but when she checked the website herself it is showing as in stock.

Is he still with his hubby? His twitter feed mentions being home alone,not being able to sleep and thinking of happier times etc and no mention of a partner/husband?

Yes, that's what I was waffling on about earlier - quite a few posts like that. I didn't spot any reference to his other half either, come to think of it.

What? Where is CHuntly she was always on his twitter and putting photos of the two of them together long after he got the boot from QVC?

Oh, don't worry, Donna - she gets a few mentions and retweets, especially when she's on air with some product or other (which he loves).

I have had a closer look and they are his photos. But TBF I believe he was a model, wasn't he? So presumably these are proper portfolio pix.

Re the sweary husband, I haven't seen any pix of, nor references to him recently. Still messages with the sister from another mister, Chuntley, though.

They look like photos from a good few years ago, don't they?

So woman complaining about a Frank Usher bag which arrived with marks on it. Phoned CS to be told she has two accounts! Oh no she doesn't use the same account for years. But CS insisting she has two and will close one of them. When she phone they could not find her order and that was how the two accounts came up.

Oh, and she was told the bag was out of stock but when she checked the website herself it is showing as in stock.

:mysmilie_17:

Not in the least confusing then!

They look like photos from a good few years ago, don't they?

Yes, I went for a nose you can see more on Instagram. They are all professional modelling type shots, his hair was the same length but had highlights and not the black he now colours it, a lot thinner as you can see his ribcage in one:wonder::blush:. So he is in his 40s now and they look like he was in his 20s. Also there are photos of the husband who is a grey haired overweight and looks a lot older than SC is now.

And we have the Meat Hamper.

Hello , query alert QVC. Why has the meat hamper we rejected on Friday been sent back to us? I hope its aartial reparation , as I cant afford to pay for it now. Also where am I supposed to store it? Because I have guests coming and e hamper shop uld have come on the 13th I was forced to go out Thursday and buy everything, up front, not on easy payments. Christmas ruined basically as I have no money left for the other bits I needed, cream, vegetables etc. and had a row with my daughter bacause I was so stressed. Thank you.

Now the whoever is on the Facebook page today is telling them to drop a email. Hey, but doesn't the email take 72 hours to reply and being Xmas this of course will not doubt be much longer. One reply is telling QVC not to be Scooge and give the person a delivery from a local supermarket to help them out!!!!! Yes, and pigs fly.

Does it really count if he was a model ****** years ago?
Don't see any of us releasing our prom pics of our 20's?

A bit of a kick in the teeth one of the Q groupies posting their thanks for all the great deliveries for Christmas.

Those sitting without their orders must feel really great reading that.

He posted on Instagram today that they have split up.

I did wonder the other day when I saw he had posted about family/friends buying him a new phone for Christmas and being so lucky etc.....and Jon replied with some pithy comment. Late the whole post had gone!!!

Latest posts

Back