Chloe’s Mini Cheddars Poem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks DG, I’m lost for words I really am, not only has that got to be the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen a presenter do, she’s that thick she doesn’t realise that she’s not allowed to advertise brands on air, not that she’ll get in to trouble for it, you can do anything at QVC and get away with it. I’m not kidding that made the hairs on my arms stand up I was that embarrassed for her *shudders*

Next she will be booking into Flinty’s retreat to work on her Anthology which will include her now famous Ode to Mini Cheddars. QVC has become an embarrassment.

Next she will be booking into Flinty’s retreat to work on her Anthology which will include her now famous Ode to Mini Cheddars. QVC has become an embarrassment.

“Ode to Mini Cheddars” that’s so funny! :mysmilie_19:

I agree Evie, yes QVC are a complete joke.

She made mention of it again in the Kipling hour. Telling everyone that after the show she was going to be filming herself reciting it, so that it can go out on air on something called Instagram !

Self promotion at its height.

Lucie Piper who was showcasing Kipling, clearly wasn't impressed as she carried on with her job of selling Kipling.

Reading the QVC Facebook comments about the new Kipling woman ignoring Chloe's waffling and getting on with selling Kipling.:mysmilie_19:

I don't know which one I like more - the one asking if she's pregnant or the one describing her as a gob on a stick :mysmilie_19:

There was a Diamonique show on earlier, but I was on the phone so the volume was down and I didn't hear what she was saying. She was showing off some kind of silver transfer on her arms (which looked like something my 10 year old niece would want).

It looked like her and the guest (Alison, diamond woman) were having a good chinwag about them. What this has to do with selling QVC goods I don't know, but there you go. More and more Q seems like some kind of weird voyeuristic television rather than a shopping channel. I turn on sometimes and think I'm watching Big Brother (not that I ever did, but that's how it feels).

There was a Diamonique show on earlier, but I was on the phone so the volume was down and I didn't hear what she was saying. She was showing off some kind of silver transfer on her arms (which looked like something my 10 year old niece would want).

It looked like her and the guest (Alison, diamond woman) were having a good chinwag about them. What this has to do with selling QVC goods I don't know, but there you go. More and more Q seems like some kind of weird voyeuristic television rather than a shopping channel. I turn on sometimes and think I'm watching Big Brother (not that I ever did, but that's how it feels).

Oops! I've just been told they do sell the transfers - but I stand by my opinion of the feel of most of the shows :mysmilie_11:

Is the average QVC customer someone who goes to festivals? If so, they'll all be wearing Bohemian tattoos in gold & silver & any left over can be used when going to all the boho chic weddings that people are having this year. So says Ms Everton, what twaddle.

When I saw Chloe today she was bright orange. TSV by any chance??? I dislike her anyway, crass beyond belief.

CC

I was so intrigued by the thread title that I had to watch the clip to hear this cheesy rhyme... But I can't believe you made it watch the whole darn clip waiting for it!! The poem is at 40 seconds from the END, not at 0.40!
I had nearly given up when she mentioned it! Definitely not worth the wait ;) But not that bad really just very silly but she can be - and Anthony probably enhances her giddiness!

Latest posts

Back