ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fitbit Versa Lite Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor
Item Number: 518995
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £129.96
P&P £0.00

or 3 Easy Pays of £43.32

The Fitbit Versa Lite offers all the aesthetics of a watch, combined with smart notifications and an intuitive activity tracker with the core features you know and love, including activity, sleep and heart rate tracking, notifications, apps and a four day battery life. Boasting a customisable face so you can wear it at any occasion and an easy one-button 'wake' function, you can live your best life in style, with this essential smartwatch from Fitbit.

Optimise your workout - with a host of fitness features to motivate, track and advance your exercise routine, this fabulous smartwatch boasts over 15 Exercise Modes including Run, Bike and Weights, it gives you accurate stats and post-workout summaries too, so you'll never have to worry about working out how many calories you've burnt again.

Get guidance to reach your goals - this watch isn’t just for show, it can show you the way to a more active life with features to help you track workouts, optimise your effort and stay motivated. Discover the PurePulse Heart Rate, Sleep Stages, Exercise Modes plus Real-Time Pace and Distance features.

Stay tuned to your heart - with its smart built-in Heart Rate Tracker, this watch monitors your resting heart rate trends, optimises your effort during workouts and helps you to discover your cardio fitness level, so you can understand your own body better.

A look you'll love - with a sleek rounded-square face this smart watch will match anything you wear, and is so comfortable that you'll barely feel it while you sleep. Plus the customisable clock face allows you to choose from hundreds of clock faces - including your own Bitmoji - for a look that’s all yours.

Get apps that make life easier - whether you want to see your latest cycling route on Strava or order an Uber, you can make your watch experience more personal by downloading popular apps from the Fitbit App Gallery right to your watch.

For the ladies - Female Health Tracking helps you know your body on a whole new level by using Versa Lite to track periods, record symptoms, see a predicted ovulation calendar and more.

Features:

Step and calories - track steps, distance, active minutes and calories burned
Sleep tracking - track sleep duration and stages (light, deep, REM)
24/7 heart rate - see your heart rate zones, resting heart rate trends and more
Up to 4+ day battery life - works around the clock so you can track your day and your sleep
Water resistant to 50M - wear it in the pool, shower and sea
More than 15 exercise modes - record workouts and get real-time stats for Run, Bike, Yoga and more
Real-time pace and distance - connect to your phone’s GPS to see stats on your wrist during runs and rides
Notifications - get call, text and smartphone app notifications when phone is nearby. (Send quick replies on Android only)
If you already own a Fitbit tracker your data will transfer across to your new Versa Lite

Colour options:

Lilac
White
Mulberry
Marina Blue
Charcoal

What's in the box?

1 x Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
1 x large strap
1 x small strap
1 x charger
Instructions

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518995

My nephew loves fitbits (he's 13) and he's lost about 5 of them lol. I bought him one for around £50 last year which I think is going strong. Considering this for his birthday/christmas (same month) but maybe a bit too much money. You know what kids are like though, love the latest gadget. Trouble is, by the time December comes this might be old hat.

CC

I had a Fitbit Versa, and I loved it. Unfortunately I was allergic to the strap. Tried several different ones, and they all made my skin react, so Fitbit gave me a full refund.
I have a Fitbit Alta. I am allergic to nickel so the nickel press closure on the plastic bracelet was giving me a rash. I have been wearing the bracelet upside down and the rash has stopped.

My nephew loves fitbits (he's 13) and he's lost about 5 of them lol. I bought him one for around £50 last year which I think is going strong. Considering this for his birthday/christmas (same month) but maybe a bit too much money. You know what kids are like though, love the latest gadget. Trouble is, by the time December comes this might be old hat.

CC

You spend £50.00 on your nephy? Does your sis get you something nice?

You spend £50.00 on your nephy? Does your sis get you something nice?

It is not appropriate to pass comment on how much a forum member spends on a family member or friends. What a forum member spends their money on is their business and if they choose to post that they have bough x, y or z on someone then so be it and it should be left at that.

They tell us this gadget can be worn in water, but I've missed if it will count swimming lengths, distance covered for different strokes etc. Did anyone hear them mention this ?

Latest posts

Back