Elemis TSV 16/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bottom line on new launch items...

Eye cream.... pleasantly surprised no perfume smell infact don’t really smell anything
Once applied can feel the cooling sensation which did last about an hour.
Did smooth appearance of 2 distinct lines ,under eye area felt skin tiny bit taut.

The Mask ... tiny 40 ml which screams don’t apply heavy handed. Goes on like velvet , tingle slightly, is perfumed smell. I only kept on for 10 mins ( recommend 15 mins)
Separate dark cloth advised for removing!!.. did not stick in pores ( was expecting to
Look like a dot to dot book)
After removal clean really clean and clarity to it ,, after 30 mins , tingling more
apparent and cheeks red ... hmmm so not for using just before big night out.
See if I look like red glow from weetabix advert tomorrow

According to Facebook, the Christmas TSV in November will feature the new fragrance Tonka Vanilla, now that sounds lovely!:)

Over the years I have tried most of the elemis products, which didn't do much for me... the only elemis product I buy now is PCMC, so my money is safe.

I'm with you on that. The eye products do nothing, and have found that most of the 'collections' are filled out with 'stuff' I never want, so, the 'unwanteds' end up on my top lip and around my mouth - well if they're good enough for other areas I'll at least wont waste them. Past 'collections' have always included the unctuous cleansing balm so have sold that on as I find the perfume is awful after a while.

Other than the PCMC I will say that the throat and décolletage cream does work for me.

I have gone for the last 2 TSVs including today’s as they are all face products.The last one was very good & took me back to Elemis after a long time.I was going to resist this one but caved in very early, I need a bit of pampering @ present & that is not a lame excuse.Will not be indulging in any body products, do not like the scents.

Auto-Delivery Elemis 4 Piece Peptide4 Night-time Saviours Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237690
ml for ml

1 x NEW Peptide4 1,000 Flowers Mask (40ml Worth £20 cost £7.18
1 x NEW Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream (15ml) Worth £38 cost £13.64
1 x Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil (30ml)Worth £49 cost £17.59
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) Worth £60 cost £21.54
Worth £167 cost incl p&p £59.95.
If you exclude p&p each item is approx a third of original cost.

The TSV is on Advanced Orders...cannot believe that it really has sold out. But hey, they haven't had that many sets as usual for a TSV.;-)

A lady on the QVC Facebook has a photo up of the allergic reaction she had to the TSV! Her face is red and looks swollen! Others replying saying a number of reviews saying they had a reaction as well.

One reason I am very very very careful of the new improved stuff Elemis are releasing.

A lady on the QVC Facebook has a photo up of the allergic reaction she had to the TSV! Her face is red and looks swollen! Others replying saying a number of reviews saying they had a reaction as well.

One reason I am very very very careful of the new improved stuff Elemis are releasing.

I like Elemis for their ethics & I used their products until I discovered Pixi. Many of their ingredients sound unusual, to say the least, & even though I have a fairly robust skin I would always patch test before using something new. I've heard JR recommend doing this because of her eczema but all you hear from Keeley is how wonderful your skin will look, especially when using the night products. Personally, I look like a crumpled paper bag first thing in the morning, it's a good job my Mr T has to put in his lenses before he can function!

The only Elemis product I use is PCMC, it suits my skin and I love it.

Had a sample of that Matrix one a few months ago, horrible texture and smells the same as the cleansing balm, which I don't like.

Glad I wasn't tempted by the tsv.

I totally second that, & this is the reason why I dodged this. They seem to be getting all
perfumey. I find the PCMC over perfumed (bubblegum/washing powder) I can't use it as eye cream like K says, but the texture is ok. Prefer the rich & the night PCMC.

Latest posts

Back