Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still very rarely access or look at Fakebook and therefore I love these updates on here!

Thanks guys for giving me a laugh! :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_59:

I can actually open comments and replies at the moment (probably jinxed it now) but I see that in one response to regular questions about models someone has said that Sharon, Goody, Tanya and Beth have all been let go. About a month ago was apparently when the news was first posted and this was a recent repeat question. Did we know this? Apologies if so but my ever shortening memory is to blame!

I saw Goody and Tanya recently! Didn't know they have now left!

Have noticed many newer Models appearing on some shows! Wonder if any Presenters will follow suit? :mysmilie_7:

Someone's busted the latest lot of lame-o mystery shopper questions that have surfaced on Q's FB page

Mystery shopper.JPG

:mysmilie_19: She has been posting over Easter about where are reviews for (fill in item number), quite a bit.

Why can't they pick a question that a human being with half a brain would actually ask? Admittedly, some of the genuine questions posted on Q's FB page can be a bit of a headscratcher, but even the binlids can find the reviews!

I can actually open comments and replies at the moment (probably jinxed it now) but I see that in one response to regular questions about models someone has said that Sharon, Goody, Tanya and Beth have all been let go. About a month ago was apparently when the news was first posted and this was a recent repeat question. Did we know this? Apologies if so but my ever shortening memory is to blame!

They have let Goody go? But she is one of DF's besties!!! Shows how much that counts for!!!

I think they have pulled these today but in their place we have posts about adding credit cards to an account.

YC Steven has been posted again - no one seems to like his replacement - is she that bad?

I see we have jargate- duo on presentation only receiving a single jar.

Surprised they aren't posting about the person presenting Kipling in place of MF as what I saw of her she was woeful and very annoying, not helped by Mecharlie eating chocolate.

Someone has posted multiple pics of their extensive Charle Bears collection on Q's FB page - they appear to have an entire room devoted to displaying them...

OMG im not being rude but "I would to more easy pay on easiyo." umm its low priced enough without needing easy pay on it

Indeed! Always makes me think too when people say that if a TSV is not on easy pay they can't afford it. Eh, no! If you can't afford it you can't afford it! Same with people bitching about advanced order payments coming out early and they've no money in their account. What would these folk do in an emergency?!

I agree if you really want it then especially with upcoming TSVs, we know the price before the day 99 times out of 100 then have the money saved.

So many have this brain block it has to be easy pay and their world is over if not.

i have had easy pays for my vitamix or a dyson heater but not for make up or clothes or jewellery unless its a specially nice piece

Indeed! Always makes me think too when people say that if a TSV is not on easy pay they can't afford it. Eh, no! If you can't afford it you can't afford it! Same with people bitching about advanced order payments coming out early and they've no money in their account. What would these folk do in an emergency?!

Well according to this article from last year people would have to borrow in an emergency.

http://news.sky.com/story/third-of-middle-class-cant-pay-surprise-bills-10306500

When people say they cant afford something if it's not on easypay I'm tempted to suggest they save whatever they can afford this month and next month if necessary then they will be able to buy the next item they want without easypay.

There is a bit of a spat on at the moment because someone moaning because JF was presenting a show she was interested in. Poster was torn to shreds until someone told them they acted like a cult.

Someone has posted multiple pics of their extensive Charle Bears collection on Q's FB page - they appear to have an entire room devoted to displaying them...

I have just seen them. Blimey! I feel quite relaxed about my YC and beauty stashes now!

Latest posts

Back