Cath Huntley is channeling Jilly Halliday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Has anyone noticed Cath Huntley's latest look? She seems to be channeling Jilly Halliday (without the dumpy, Williams pear figure). She just bragged how someone on the station platform complemented her jacket.

She just cant help herself can she. And have you noticed how her voice changes with whatever the style she's portraying at the time. It was the attempt at Audrey Hepburn with hair piled high and fitted frock, so her voice was all calm and whispery. Earlier she had her extensions in a ponytail and those ****** awful flat sandals with a dress, and she was shrieky as ever.

She just cant help herself can she. And have you noticed how her voice changes with whatever the style she's portraying at the time. It was the attempt at Audrey Hepburn with hair piled high and fitted frock, so her voice was all calm and whispery. Earlier she had her extensions in a ponytail and those ****** awful flat sandals with a dress, and she was shrieky as ever.

I see she's ditched the copper tone 80s store mannequin hairdo.

What really gets me is when she is doing the tech shows and wears the glasses to give her the geeky look.

And this is from a bimbo who wore a jumpsuit as a dress!

I saw her for a while but then, as usual, she slagged off the DHS so I switched it off. I heard how she was complimented on her jacket, yawn, and that she felt ALMOST TRENDY, giggle giggle. I assumed that was the cue for the guest to say "But you are, you are, and beautiful too" but I didn't hear that. Good!

I quite like her voice, however she does seem like she fishes for compliments quite a bit. I understand that she has had issues with her weight and that she works in quite a visual medium that is undoubtedly full of shallow egos and backstabbing. Maybe she derives some sense of self-worth / validation from the compliments she gets. I think it's nice when someone pays an unsolicited compliment as they are genuinely more sincere. A couple of days ago two different people said I had amazing skin. That meant a lot to me as I had terrible problems with my skin when I was younger and it took a long time to get it sorted. I know it's only superficial but when I was at school the comments and judgements were very hurtful. Someone once even left a bottle of Clearasil lotion on my desk. When I look back on it all I think that the main problem with my skin wasn't the spots or the oil, my skin wasn't thick enough to protect me from their ill-informed comments. I had the last laugh at my school reunion, though. Hahahahahahaha!!! You should have seen them! One guy called Ricky said: "Time has been very kind to you," to which I replied: "I could say the same of you...but I'd be lying!" and walked off.

I saw her recently definitely drawing attention to herself. Her hair was all scraped back in a ponytail which definitely did not suit her and she was a ridiculous shade of orange. I mean why make yourself that colour? It was fake (obviously) but she kept saying what a fab product it was and how it made you have such a great tan. It didn't. It made you look like you'd been painted with chili sauce.

CC

Latest posts

Back