Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even better it's showing as shipped now, yipeeeeeee lol! Is yours? What are we like haha! x

Mine's been shipped too, wahoo!!! Annoyingly it won't arrive in time for my hols (heading off on Saturday) but at least it will be waiting for me when I get home :)

Weirdly they haven't taken the money for it - they set aside the money when the drop was originally due but that went back onto my card and I can't see they've applied for it again...strange!

I'm a bit concerned as checking again and this shipment has the same item number as the first TSV drop - surely each drop, if it is different, has a different item number? They haven't sent us the first drop again have they????

I'm a bit concerned as checking again and this shipment has the same item number as the first TSV drop - surely each drop, if it is different, has a different item number? They haven't sent us the first drop again have they????

OMG you're right! I bet they've sent the same one again! Surely they can't be that thick can they? I've looked at previous auto delivery orders I've had they've all got different numbers unlike this one so maybe it's a cock up.
I suppose we'll just have to cross our fingers and wait it out :mysmilie_51:

I've just phoned customer services and as far as she could tell we've been sent the EXACT same one out AGAIN!!

I am fuming.......what a complete an utter waste of time if it is the same one. That long wait for nothing :(

I've just phoned customer services and as far as she could tell we've been sent the EXACT same one out AGAIN!!

I am fuming.......what a complete an utter waste of time if it is the same one. That long wait for nothing :(

Oh and by the way, does anyone have the original auto delivery details because she was trying to say that it was always going to be the exact same set sent out again and I know for a fact it ****** wasn't!

Oh and by the way, does anyone have the original auto delivery details because she was trying to say that it was always going to be the exact same set sent out again and I know for a fact it ****** wasn't!

Post #53 on page 6 has the breakdown of what is in each drop. SCW posted the details and I believe it comes from the QVC listing.

I was really hoping it wasn't true as I did not like the palette in the first one and gave it away and I specifically ordered the AD for the Dream Big palette. I will be fuming if they've done that and it will go straight back - although maybe they've sent us out the same one again without charging us deliberately?????

I will try to attach a photo on auto delivery

Attachments

• D41CFBA4-6699-4E5F-A0DE-392DD8C293E0.jpg
    D41CFBA4-6699-4E5F-A0DE-392DD8C293E0.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 203
When a set goes to air as a TSV there will be separate number for the single and AD items but then in the order list and on the invoice it we often show the single drop number. I've rung up to check I did actually order the AD item. Never abandon hope until the box arrives.

We all know we ordered the auto delivery or it wouldn’t have generated another drop (mind you it is QVC so perhaps that was a stupid thing to say). I went back in my emails and for all the auto deliveries the confirmation shows the single drop item number as that is the product, the different item number must just be to set up an auto delivery. However all my subsequent drops have a different new number allocated to the second or subsequent drop if not identical to the first. This is why the same item number worries me, just hope they allocated same number in error. Tarte would have agreed what they were sending for June drop even if they couldn’t meet the timescale agreed - I hope.

I hope all of you get the set you expected. If they're sending out duplicate sets to the first drop thinking folk will accept it or not notice they're in for a shock when the returns and complaints start rolling it. If they couldn't get the correct set they could have offered buyers the duplicate or agreed to cancel. It's Tarte who'll stand the loss of the returns; QVC just loses its admin time and cut of the profits from lost sales.

What QVC fail to grasp is the loss of goodwill this sort of speculation causes. I've looked forward to a set arriving only to get the stock "we've identified a quality issue.." letter. For me it sets off a thought-process that detaches me from the anticipation, which then makes if easier to return or cancel. Remember the "they're stuck on a ship mid-atlantic" howler?

I wonder whether Leigh will close down her "Leigh tarte for QVC" facebook page? She'll have folk asking her on there if they haven't realised she's leaving.

Mine has just landed and it is the second drop that we signed up for, phew x

Oh thank goodness for that!!! I'm hoping mine gets delivered today, although it's showing as 'at the national sorting hub' as of yesterday's date so I'm not too hopeful :(

Bizarrely the receipt with parcel has the auto delivery option item number of 236100. The box had the barcode sticker with item number 234358 (presume the correct number for drop two) but another sticker was put over the top with the 234127 first drop item number. As 234127 was live yesterday with picture of first drop, will any new buyers be in for a surprise????!

Mine has just arrived too and is the second drop hooray!! Sorry QVC for getting my knickers in a twist over nothing :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back