My First Hour As Mrs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Warning!!!!

Yes it’s started join me on Style at 3pm for my first hour as Mrs holding up the wedding ring

:mysmilie_486:

“Married two weeks, two days him in doors told me the wrong time that I was on air today, can you believe that, I’m thinking divorce”

Funnily enough I read an article this week about long-time unmarrieds divorcing in the year following the wedding. :mysmilie_11:

What would happen I wonder, if, on her qvc blog where she is giving the details of her nuptials, someone wrote two words......."not interested"

What would happen I wonder, if, on her qvc blog where she is giving the details of her nuptials, someone wrote two words......."not interested"

It wouldn't get through! At the start of the summer holidays I asked Knuckles Kramer not to moan about her children. I had just attended a memorial service for the brother of one of my former students. This little boy was profoundly disabled, in the words of his parents he didn't have a life, he just existed. Reading the following comment hit a nerve -
'The summer holidays have arrived and the kids are already driving me nuts' & I didn't care if it was meant to be humourous. Needless to say it wasn't printed.

It wouldn't get through! At the start of the summer holidays I asked Knuckles Kramer not to moan about her children. I had just attended a memorial service for the brother of one of my former students. This little boy was profoundly disabled, in the words of his parents he didn't have a life, he just existed. Reading the following comment hit a nerve -
'The summer holidays have arrived and the kids are already driving me nuts' & I didn't care if it was meant to be humourous. Needless to say it wasn't printed.

Well done T, she reminds me of one of those mean girls you get in school that no one would say boo! to, giving her a sense of entitlement, as she grows older she expects the world to wipe her arse for her.......she’s that precious you see, menial tasks like looking after her own children are so below her.

She likes being 'The other Julia Roberts' too much to do that..!

I was once chatting to a colleague, who had never encountered QVC, about the Aero Pilates machine and when I mentioned that Julia Roberts had been demonstrating it, their response was one of exclamation, along the lines of, "What, surely her career hasn't sunk so low?!"

Next week’s blog will be wedding day part 2. She very kindly suggests that we should skip next week’s blog if we have had enough of it. She is so considerate with her B****y comment, but I may be wrong because she is so girly and lovely. May I suggest that she gives it a rest. Her wedding should only be of interest to her and her family and if she had any sense and she wasn’t so self obsessed she would get it.

How sad was it yesterday when she was flashing up her blog on her iPad saying her mother hadn’t seen the wedding pictures as yet.

How sad was it yesterday when she was flashing up her blog on her iPad saying her mother hadn’t seen the wedding pictures as yet.

Nice.

I was about to say who cares about her wedding but obviously her mum would (I'd think). Unless, of course, her mum's already had enough of her banging on about it :mysmilie_19:

Let me get this right, they got married in Mauritius, too far for their two elderly mothers to travel, but (how sweet) it was on her parents' anniversary & she has shown total strangers her wedding photos before her mother??? I call that heartless.

I had a thought. Maybe Ms Roberts has actually been married before?? I don't know but it got me thinking. . .

CC

Latest posts

Back