Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

not even 30 seconds into the 'roamer of switzerland' watches hour and shaun ryan flat out lying that they had to work hard today to get a new batch of watches that sold out yesterday.

why... just why

Still trying to sell the old unwanted and overpriced refurbed out of date Ipad's and all the time also trying to flog a NUU X4 cheapo Smartphone...................BUT these items are apparently MONSTERING out at an ALARMING rate and at the same time FLYING out the door :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Tell you what the tech expert and sales folk really do have some stamina to keep repeating the old sale patter over and over and over again.

This is what gets on my ti........about IW, I honestly think these items really do have a place in the market BUT IW once again would have the public believe that these items and from the future and have never been seen or used before giving it ye olde big licks!!!

Just say what an item is and what an item does, No need for all the usual over the top balls!!! I'm sure the tech expert and sales person know this but hey its simple just sell as much as possible as fast as possible regardless.

The same boring products day in day out. Ideal world is stuck on a broken record that should have been thrown away for a long time ago.

Last edited:
I just don't understand how they've assembled the most detestable bunch of people and expect to be successful!

-Disgusting, grubby, dated, edge of a nervous breakdown Peter Simon.
-Creepy Crawley and The Jimmy Savile woman.
-The 1970's throwback Gollum.
-Reg Varney
-Screaming banshee Jim Henson creature, Jacks.
-Sly Shaun and his Mum
-Ultra creep Howard and his bowels.
-The grey and ill-looking fitness coach.
-Joanne Nails on Blackboard - 'Can I just talk about Me?'

They are just all so repulsive.

No wonder Loen Love fled to Creat and Craft!

Last edited:
So either they are selling a shipload of those £1000 Krups coffee machines, or they can't shift the ones they have. I know what I'm favouring. as I just don't believe a coffee machine at that price is a mass market item.

It is torture listening to filthy Peter doing his spiel first though....like he is some wise old sage imparting his wisdom upon us.

And the usual selective choice of other stores prices. They neglect to mention Hughes who are selling it for fifty quid less :)

£1000 for a coffee maker ????

Stick blender with coffee grinder £20 in Wilkinsons
Kenwood filter coffee maker £30 Argos
Microwave to heat milk £25 Morrisons (( or use saucepan on hob ))
Colombian coffee beans £3.99 in Asda

Grind coffee,put in filter,heat milk....Under £80..or as Pope peter would say,just 2 ten pound notes !!
Does that do the same as the £1000 coffee machine ?

Grind coffee,put in filter,heat milk....Under £80..or as Pope peter would say,just 2 ten pound notes !!

Have you ever thought about a career on Ideal World - I think you nailed it!! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

I just don't understand how they've assembled the most detestable bunch of people and expect to be successful!

-Disgusting, grubby, dated, edge of a nervous breakdown Peter Simon.
-Creepy Crawley and The Jimmy Savile woman.
-The 1970's throwback Gollum.
-Reg Varney
-Screaming banshee Jim Henson creature, Jacks.
-Sly Shaun and his Mum
-Ultra creep Howard and his bowels.
-The grey and ill-looking fitness coach.
-Joanne Nails on Blackboard - 'Can I just talk about Me?'

They are just all so repulsive.

No wonder Loen Love fled to Creat and Craft!

And let's not forget the equally bizarre guest presenters, such as the (oft described) "brilliant" cleaning supremo Simon Iles ben3.jpg

I agree with everything you say, though the only positive I give them is that when the coffee machine is on.. it means there is no fashion, vibrapower or Ipad/phones for once

The Bald Bloke is back on preaching to anyone who is daft enough to give him a second.......

Get the NUU X4 cheapo, unwanted, craptastic OUT DATED android phone that were apparently MONSTERING out on the previous 3250 odd shows............As said in a previous post credit when credits due..........The Bald Bloke and the tech expert really have done the sales pitch to death alas the NUU X4 cheapo, unwanted, craptastic OUT DATED phone doesnt really seem to be MONSTERING out in the real world.

Look at the poor sods its so obvious the phones not anywhere near as good as they make it out to be yet The Bald Bloke is working his socks off trying to flog to unsuspecting viewers to get this phone.......................as a xmas present for some poor relative who is going to be lumbered with the NUU X4 craptastic phone.

Poor old Janice..pretending to like this crap phone, working with the detestable Gollum and having to wear an old charity shop curtain :mysmilie_17:

The Bald Bloke is back on preaching to anyone who is daft enough to give him a second.......

Get the NUU X4 cheapo, unwanted, craptastic OUT DATED android phone that were apparently MONSTERING out on the previous 3250 odd shows............As said in a previous post credit when credits due..........The Bald Bloke and the tech expert really have done the sales pitch to death alas the NUU X4 cheapo, unwanted, craptastic OUT DATED phone doesnt really seem to be MONSTERING out in the real world.

Look at the poor sods its so obvious the phones not anywhere near as good as they make it out to be yet The Bald Bloke is working his socks off trying to flog to unsuspecting viewers to get this phone.......................as a xmas present for some poor relative who is going to be lumbered with the NUU X4 craptastic phone.

I'm not buying it, I actually like my relatives!

I thought it was a wind up tonight.

I don't know if anyone watched The Simpsons in it's heyday, but there was an episode where Mr Burns wanted something so badly he purchased every tv station so Homer couldn't get away from him.

(the tenuous link) it felt like every time I turned on to IW, that ****** Creepy Crawley was on there. He was the 'expert' for candles, mattresses and god knows what else.

They are so nice at Ideal World, they are selling a drone worth £1000 for £149 such lovely people, apparently there is only one other place you can buy said drone , its a famous shop in London except they say in the next breath you cant buy it as they have no stock.

Hayley is rolling her eyes in excitement, surely she cant claim the drone should be £1k ? She has said this several times "you are getting a drone worth a thousand pounds"

Yeah Mrs Jimmy Saville and the screaming midget both claiming the drone is professional quality. If that is pro quality, then I'm the pope. The camera quality on it looks awful, and it is so unstable. I would imagine any footage you take is vomit inducing, akin to those hideous MTV music videos in the 90's when they couldn't keep the cameras still.

Ha! Hyper Peter screaming in sheer excitment to the "pro" pilot..........LAND IT!! LAND IT!! LAND IT!!!

And he did in fact land it............Scarily it landed far from the studio setup helipad..........yip it made a bee line for studio cameras on the studio floor about 15 feet away...........So much for the auto landing feature!!!

If the camera on this "pro" drone is from a "pro" drone I can only imagine how bad an everyday cheapo drone cam must be as the apparent £1k drone cam picture is like something from you've been framed back in the 90s!!!

Latest posts

Back