New bid tv details to be announced Monday 2 Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Probably bidtv will be relaunched after new year. Does anyone know where the studios are going to based ? Get products we need not tacky rubbish like worry angels. Please bring back the original graphics, not the iw type it was awful. Get john scott to be a presenter think he is looking to get out of rocksandco. And assistants should be both male and female, same as the main presenters.

Adam! How on earth can you say that worry angels are "tacky"? Haven't you ever needed the comfort of the heavenly light of the dawn in the early evening of your life when the world is dark in the bright light, the rustling of the leaves on the trees reflecting your mood? Personally, if there's no Kinkykades, then I ain't watching, because it means they've taken the "class" out of Bid TV....now I'm going off to apply for a job as Pope Pete's scriptwriter.....:mysmilie_59::mysmilie_50: John Scott should have left Rocks a long time ago, before he loses credibility, IMO.

Probably bidtv will be relaunched after new year. Does anyone know where the studios are going to based ? Get products we need not tacky rubbish like worry angels. Please bring back the original graphics, not the iw type it was awful. Get john scott to be a presenter think he is looking to get out of rocksandco. And assistants should be both male and female, same as the main presenters.

Last edited:
I bet you can hear the smashing of glass being shoved in a carrier bag as MM and the Perv can't pack quick enough to get over to Bid.........please! please! please! please!

If I was the Pope I'd stay put, because he seems to be non-stick where he is, and gets away with all sorts. Obviously someone there thinks he's the Bees Knees, so I reckon he'd be taking a gamble moving. Barra Boy....well, I haven't seen him much lately I'm pleased to say when I've channel flicked to IW. Wonder if Perfume Pete will turn up with an oil tanker full of Essence de Sweaty Socks, or whatever it is? Be interesting to see who emerges to grace our screens...with a bit of (un)luck, Sally J. might make the move (although she could stay at IW and just shout loud enough to be heard anywhere else).

I bet you can hear the smashing of glass being shoved in a carrier bag as MM and the Perv can't pack quick enough to get over to Bid.........please! please! please! please!

If I was the Pope I'd stay put, because he seems to be non-stick where he is, and gets away with all sorts. Obviously someone there thinks he's the Bees Knees, so I reckon he'd be taking a gamble moving. Barra Boy....well, I haven't seen him much lately I'm pleased to say when I've channel flicked to IW. Wonder if Perfume Pete will turn up with an oil tanker full of Essence de Sweaty Socks, or whatever it is? Be interesting to see who emerges to grace our screens...with a bit of (un)luck, Sally J. might make the move (although she could stay at IW and just shout loud enough to be heard anywhere else).

I bet the nasty little Mark Ryse gets a gig. You're right though I can't see Teflon Pete moving either along with the other Twateratti, can't see them taking a risk on Bid again. That's soooo funny about perfume Pete, the "perfume" will be 2p and the postage £14.95. I remember Bids p&p was £7.99 no matter what you bought and I thought good grief that's a rip off, now QVC have caught up with them hence the £14.95.

Yes, but Pete's stinks are cheap at half the price (and you won't need to buy bleach, will you?)! As seen on Bond Street, I believe (that's Bond Street, Outer Mongolia, of course). I reckon it was the profit from the £7.99 p & p rip-off that kept them afloat for as long as they survived, seeing as they'd have got a special contract discount with the carrier, they must have been raking in the dosh. It'll be like deja vu seeing all the "Old Guard" back, minus perhaps the Pope and Barra Boi. Who knows, perhaps the Goddess will put in a guest appearance? Nooooooooooooooo!

I bet the nasty little Mark Ryse gets a gig. You're right though I can't see Teflon Pete moving either along with the other Twateratti, can't see them taking a risk on Bid again. That's soooo funny about perfume Pete, the "perfume" will be 2p and the postage £14.95. I remember Bids p&p was £7.99 no matter what you bought and I thought good grief that's a rip off, now QVC have caught up with them hence the £14.95.

Bid tv will initally start online and they are looking to be on one broadcast platform in 2016 (persumably Sky) so no Freeview.

Think they will struggle without Freeview, Speed Auction suffered for not being on Freeview.

Bid tv will initally start online and they are looking to be on one broadcast platform in 2016 (persumably Sky) so no Freeview.

Think they will struggle without Freeview, Speed Auction suffered for not being on Freeview.

I think they'll struggle all round to be honest, what's the old saying poop sticks.

Yes, but Pete's stinks are cheap at half the price (and you won't need to buy bleach, will you?)! As seen on Bond Street, I believe (that's Bond Street, Outer Mongolia, of course). I reckon it was the profit from the £7.99 p & p rip-off that kept them afloat for as long as they survived, seeing as they'd have got a special contract discount with the carrier, they must have been raking in the dosh. It'll be like deja vu seeing all the "Old Guard" back, minus perhaps the Pope and Barra Boi. Who knows, perhaps the Goddess will put in a guest appearance? Nooooooooooooooo!

Totally agree. I've just caught a look at Ms Screechy and Perfume Pete on IW and its Bid Tv in name only, so turned over straight away.

Hahaha I just turned on they did a before/after pic of Sherlock in the before he frowned in after he smiled. tut nothing like trying to fake the product.

Bid will struggle unless they have something unique and innovative to offer in what is an already saturated market. If they regurgitate the same old crap as before then they have no chance.

After the failure of the short-lived 'Wincraplive', I reckon 'Bidcraplive' will have a similar short shelf life...

Bid will struggle unless they have something unique and innovative to offer in what is an already saturated market. If they regurgitate the same old crap as before then they have no chance.

After the failure of the short-lived 'Wincraplive', I reckon 'Bidcraplive' will have a similar short shelf life...

I couldn't agree more Greg, especially if they're flogging perfume for £14.99 plus £7.99 p&p that you can buy anywhere for £4.99. I knew their fate was sealed when I seen them selling the solar lights they had in Pound Land for a pound (obviously) and they were selling three for £9.99 and £7.99 p&p.

Adam! How on earth can you say that worry angels are "tacky"? Haven't you ever needed the comfort of the heavenly light of the dawn in the early evening of your life when the world is dark in the bright light, the rustling of the leaves on the trees reflecting your mood? Personally, if there's no Kinkykades, then I ain't watching, because it means they've taken the "class" out of Bid TV....now I'm going off to apply for a job as Pope Pete's scriptwriter.....:mysmilie_59::mysmilie_50: John Scott should have left Rocks a long time ago, before he loses credibility, IMO.

Well said H, I have my Worry Angels that I talk to (I am a terrible liar by the way...) and tell all my worries to. And John Scott always makes me laugh on Rocks and Co, he is so over the top but quite likeable!

I couldn't agree more Greg, especially if they're flogging perfume for £14.99 plus £7.99 p&p that you can buy anywhere for £4.99. I knew their fate was sealed when I seen them selling the solar lights they had in Pound Land for a pound (obviously) and they were selling three for £9.99 and £7.99 p&p.

Don't you just love it when they have pound shop products (I am a huge fan of pound shops, that wasn't a criticism) and try to tell them for a fortune! You have to get out there and shop around because you can't just believe what they tell you.

Poor Perfume Pete, he'd need ear protectors with "The Screech" next to you. He's probably having his ear drums checked as we speak.

Totally agree. I've just caught a look at Ms Screechy and Perfume Pete on IW and its Bid Tv in name only, so turned over straight away.

Poor Perfume Pete, he'd need ear protectors with "The Screech" next to you. He's probably having his ear drums checked as we speak.

Put "The Screech" next to nails getting dragged down a blackboard, makes the nails down a blackboard sound like the calming, gentle flow of waves in the sea.

Bizarrely Bid tv twitter says today they will be online during the christmas rush :confused: they are going live end of November by the time they get the first orders out it will be December hardly at the height of the buying season is it, more like last minute rush.

Latest posts

Back