Bye Bye Ellis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
After over 12 years at Ideal World Ellis Ward will be leaving the channel to explore new opportunities.

Well l never, at my company this turn of phrase is always used for someone who has been pushed out.

For all her iritating ways l will miss her, good luck El.

:thinking::dull::talking:

Aww I will miss her. I know she is not everyone's cup of tea :thinking:, but I have always liked Ellis, especially in the early "Beanie" days! Good luck Ellis with your future ventures xx

Good luck Ellis in all that you do. Wishing you health and happiness. x

I wish her well but always had to watch with the sound off.

she will probably pop UP on on QVC next then lol!!!

<<~~doesn't wait with bated breath!!!!!!!

I wonder if IW would take Anna and Carmel in part exchange :giggle: Good luck Ellis, hope you move on to better things...

Wonder when Shaun & Martin will off to "new ventures". Get rid of the old and bring on the new!!!

I like Ellis and wish her Health and Happiness. I was looking through HomeDecor magazines this weekend and saw two wallhangings. 'Love the life you live.' 'Live the life you love.' I wish those sentiments for Ellis. x Snarly

I wonder whether it has something to do with her recent illness...

Always been a fan of the original 'manic housewife' and if anything, think she mellowed in recent years.

I hope she's made 'the right choice' and we see her back on screen soon.

Aww, I'm sad to hear that, I always quite liked her, it wasn't that long ago she represented Ideal World on "this morning" when Johnny Vegas was doing his comedy thing.
I liked her a lot more after that.
I can't see it being her decision, which is even sadder when someone has been with a company from the start getting the boot must be very wounding.
Well I wish her luck, health and happiness in all she does

I wonder if IW would take Anna and Carmel in part exchange :giggle: Good luck Ellis, hope you move on to better things...

I'll take Anna and Carmel with pleasure.Keep Ellis.Just send the girls round to me.

I sincerely hope it's not a case of Paul Lavers in, Ellis out. 'Cos isn't he supposed to be coming back? (not that I've anything against him, but you know what I mean). Wonder if she'll pop up on QVC selling something now? Whatever she does I wish her luck, she is probably one of the best groomed presenters shopping tv has, always smartly dressed and hair immaculate.

I hope that Ellis will be happy with the next chapter in her life. All good wishes to her,

Inge xx

So has she left without a goodbye show? If so that's pretty disgraceful, I like ideal world, for my sins and I hate seeing people treated badly who have worked hard while her children were small sacrificing time with them for the benefit of their company, I really hope it was her idea to leave , otherwise is it a case of removing an older woman for a younger woman along the line?
Whatever, I don't think a couple of lines and no goodbye show is crap for working for a company from the beginning

Sausage I agree with with your comments - seems she didn't even get to say her goodbyes or receive a bunch of flowers - how sad!

Latest posts

Back