Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pleaseeeeeee tell me I'm not the only one that saw this. Richard loudmouth showing off his drone that he has "spent 2 years developing" (sure you did mate) and he is doing various things to show it is stable and corrects itself in the air.

Then the peach of a moment, he holds it sideways and drops it on the floor to show how tough it is. And as he goes to take off with it, one of the props has obviously broken and isn't spinning :mysmilie_19: so he waffles on a bit, then the camera closes in on the human claw and she screeches at the camera. Obviously being told by the director to waffle on while he fixes his drone or swaps it out.

It was fantastic.....the camera was so close that you could clearly see it had broken. Even though human claw is claiming it is virtually indestructible :mysmilie_17:

I think the breakage is about 11-12 mins in. Great spotting Retro, classic bid, oops, I/W goon show.

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/sky-max-plus-drone-pick-of-the-day-2726528?channel=IW

Pleaseeeeeee tell me I'm not the only one that saw this. Richard loudmouth showing off his drone that he has "spent 2 years developing" (sure you did mate) and he is doing various things to show it is stable and corrects itself in the air.

Then the peach of a moment, he holds it sideways and drops it on the floor to show how tough it is. And as he goes to take off with it, one of the props has obviously broken and isn't spinning :mysmilie_19: so he waffles on a bit, then the camera closes in on the human claw and she screeches at the camera. Obviously being told by the director to waffle on while he fixes his drone or swaps it out.

It was fantastic.....the camera was so close that you could clearly see it had broken. Even though human claw is claiming it is virtually indestructible :mysmilie_17:

I can't bear to watch Mire with those flippin' drones. All that waffle about how he's developed them from scratch is all bo*%ocks!!!

On yesterday's drone show Richard Dire was prattling on about the merits of an aqua stunt car. According to ranting Richard, this was the ultimate go anywhere flexible toy. At one point he shrieked, "What are you going to do if it goes upside down?" going on to say how this plastic marvel would simply bounce up again and carry on driving. When the car was put to the test, the bouncing mechanism was clearly not up to the job and it failed to right itself; it carried on driving, but it remained obstinately upside down. Dire took it off the floor and carried on with his spiel, clearly hoping that this would distract viewers from this failure. I wonder if Dire's ridiculously fake enthusiasm isn't his way of overcompensating for the shoddiness of the products :down:

The flipping failure can be seen at 21:30s: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/sky-max-plus-drone-pick-of-the-day-2726371?channel=IW

Nice one Dave and Desertranger. Totally forgot they did the repeats on the website. So nice seeing him make all those silly claims and then have failures like that. It shows what cheap tat they are really.

He was banging on about the drone being the most flexible one you could buy, but all he was doing was flexing the prop protectors, which are meant to flex anyway :/ The guy is loathsome and with Gollum on air with him as well, it is enough to incite couch rage in anybody.

Just switched on & unfortunately the Foghorn Jacks was presenting,it still can’t pronounce Ridiculous,it said about the item being Flogged,it’s Ridonkculous & then repeated it’s Ridonkculous for a second time.the colour Cobalt is pronounced Coalbolt,by the hideous Foghorn presenter,the lady modelling the shoes described the colour as Conkery,Foghorn Jacks picked up & made comments,who does Foghorn Jacks think she is,taking the mickey out of others,when she can’t pronounce simple words herself,wish IW would get rid of Foghorn Jacks as it is a carp presenter.foghorn is the worst presenter I have ever seen on Shopping TV.

If you want to hear Shaun 'Nanty' Ryan making a highly dubious boast, watch this presentation from 16:22 onwards:

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/stk-smartphone-last-chance-2726829?channel=IW

"I have never, ever sat here with Peter and brought you an STK phone that is 4G, that has the 2 gigabytes of RAM; you know that means it is at our (?) faster, smarter more up-to-date phone that you have ever seen before here on Ideal World from STK..."

Therefore if this is true, all the STK phones Nanty's been selling previously must have been complete rubbish :mysmilie_59:

There’s a Lizzie G POTD at 9:00pm. This latest skip load of potions include Triple Supreme Torricelumn (TM), no less.

Vanessa Feltz Fan Club and LITTLE GOLLUM will be presenting, why not tune in for their beauty tips? :mysmilie_59:

5F8FEE73-EAF2-410D-BD49-15352065E15A.jpgC9AA0A2B-1D3C-473E-B069-ABF9C911EBEA.jpgBBC5C02C-3F98-4840-9C00-BB0CB815937D.jpeg

I’ve just switched on to the Foghorn presenting Dormeo mattress show,another word that the Foghorn can’t pronounce is bargain,Jacks pronounced it as bars zan & said it’s her middle name,this horrendous woman talks a load of codswallop & the way she talks to the viewers as if they are children,feel sorry for her Kid,having that Foghorn for a Mother.

I’ve just switched on to the Foghorn presenting Dormeo mattress show,another word that the Foghorn can’t pronounce is bargain,Jacks pronounced it as bars zan & said it’s her middle name,this horrendous woman talks a load of codswallop & the way she talks to the viewers as if they are children,feel sorry for her Kid,having that Foghorn for a Mother.

I can only guess that she isn't one of your all time faves!

I've just taken a look at the Mathey Tissot web site and what do you know?
The hideous gold colour Storm Chronograph, which IW have priced at £2999.99 is £2144, and a quartz Rollie which is £344.99 on IW and only £230 on MT's site.

So much for the low IW prices. Naughty Kevinski charging more than list price!!

I've just found the automatic chronograph which dear old Kev and Pete were flogging last night for £1600 at only $849 at Jomashop in the states.

https://www.jomashop.com/mathey-tissot-watch-h1821chatlng.html

Last edited:
Cracking line from Gollum earlier. Talking about that recon iPhone 6 (16GB) from Mint+, "we should be charging just under £400 for this" :mysmilie_19:

Go on then....stick it on air for the supposed "normal" price of £400 and see how many you sell :mysmilie_17:

Just caught a repeat of the Hanowa Swiss watch show.The name Hanowa sounds as Swiss as the name Fu Manchu.I don't think these watches have seen the Alps .A 'bargain 'at £99.99 for one model .I have lost count of the number of times the words '100 percent Swiss made ' have been mentioned which makes it all the more suspect.Plus Seany is presenting.Of course the famous Dave L has been mentioned as a watch collector.I'm surprised he's not on the IW payroll.He's advertising
for free all the watch shows coming up on FB.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back