Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, What happened to Birkenstocks? Has appeared today, also asking about Leighton Denny?

On Saturday someone said she was disappointed with IT eyebrow pencils, had always had YBF in the past only to be told they had stopped selling them. Where do these people live? Apparently Pat loves unicorns..!

On Saturday someone said she was disappointed with IT eyebrow pencils, had always had YBF in the past only to be told they had stopped selling them. Where do these people live? Apparently Pat loves unicorns..!

Perhaps they will have a unicorn TSV for Christmas in July ? (Pat probably saw unicorns in the Galapagos - all sorts of weird & wonderful creatures there apparently).

No I think it's more she's that busy sorting out Brexit, when that's done, then she'll pop over the Galapagos :mysmilie_17:

Oh, Someone complaining about being contacted by QVC over putting their returns into one parcel. She said she has always done this and put the individual returns slips into the parcel. But QVC has now contacted her saying this is incorrect and in other words stop it! She is saying it will cost more in shipping as if QVC care about the customer having to pay for that! I know quite a few do this without a problem so QVC must be cracking down now.

Pat's obviously very organised & has enough school uniform for the whole week as she's prepared to wait until Friday before needing a new iron. It also sounds as though Pat's poor children won't be breaking up with the majority at the end of this week :sad: Personally I'd have gone to a shop to buy one but obviously Pat's loyalty to the Q is greater than mine.

Pat can be a daft bugger, there’s a thousand and one places who have free next day delivery, so yeah Pat mustn’t be in that much of a hurry for one, mind you, she’s obviously got a wardrobe full of Yong Kim, were an iron is positively frowned upon.

Yes I'd seen that Donna, along with the dodgy not so "Real Pie Company" origins of meat saga, but bringing the BB up.....again....classic Pat....go Pat! go Pat! go Pat! :mysmilie_17:

Oh, Someone complaining about being contacted by QVC over putting their returns into one parcel. She said she has always done this and put the individual returns slips into the parcel. But QVC has now contacted her saying this is incorrect and in other words stop it! She is saying it will cost more in shipping as if QVC care about the customer having to pay for that! I know quite a few do this without a problem so QVC must be cracking down now.

This really winds me up. No other company I've bought from insists you send multiple returns separately - in fact the mail order company my mum used to use insisted things destined for the same warehouse were packaged together. QVC have gone backwards. The only, I repeat ONLY, reason Q want things returned individually is INEFFICIENCY. Their systems are not fit for purpose, both for returns and the despatch in the first place, because of course they send multiple orders of practically the same thing out separately too (same make-up set, different shades = separate parcels!!). Then we have to pay another P&P charge for this inefficiency, to add insult to injury!

And they boast about their state-of-the-art warehouse! Get some old-fashioned people with a bit of common sense in, and get rid of the robotic pickers.

Strange the sudden interest in the Real Pie Company? It started at the weekend when suddenly out of the blue someone asked about it. The same day another person asked, then the link was put up by another poster showing they were not trading currently, now more people asking. Perhaps there is something out in media as comments around foods standards being the problem.

I'm not on Facebook, as I've mentioned before, but do look at the QVC Facebook page as a visitor. However today, when I went to read the posts, the format/page layout seems to have changed and only two posts were displayed (the most recent ones.) It was the same on another site's Facebook page so it must be something to do with FB rather than QVC.

Is this two post thing because I'm viewing the page as a visitor or have FB changed things?

Latest posts

Back