What’s happened to Onjenu?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've seen them in the past and always wondered why they command such a high price for polyester dresses/clothes that give you a migraine.

Horrid and expensive and for tall people. If it doesn't look good on the model then it's going to do nothing for me.

CC

Love this range too. Although I agree some of the patterns yesterday were like an explosion in a paint factory. They wash great, and as Boffy says, the cut is excellent.

Prints seem really old fashioned (and not in a good way). It's like when you're doing up an old house and find some nasty 60's/70's wallpaper lurking behind a kitchen cabinet.

Onjenu never appealed to me, I thought most of the dresses were on the skimpy side, not enough material, especially across the backside... even the thin models seemed restricted.

I had a pair of Onjenu palazzos bought in a sale directly from their website. They were the most uncomfortable pair of trousers I ever owned. Like wearing a straight jacket around my waist and even though I`m tall I could only wear them with wedges or heels because they were so long.

Latest posts

Back