Guests who look lovely...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm spoiled by being surrounded with pictures and books of the really great beauties of our time, so it takes something special for me to find someone's looks particularly appealing.

Nina from Smashbox - So Glam
Alexis from L'occitane - Always looks polished
Chrissie the model.

Anyone remember the guy who was presenting the tsv notebook this weekend. He was seriously hot. Oh my God, I've just realised I really fancy tech heads! Anthony, the tsv guy and the bald headed guy from the gadget show on five whom I think is the hottest.

I can't believe I missed Tanya, Her fake tan always done well and her hair is perfect too.

I'm not sure which one Ali is, and I only really watch beauty shows so I don't know some of the other names.

I did think the ever so slightly camp lad ;) who did some of the fashion commmentating was very well turned out.

I must be the only person on here who cannot see the appeal of Sharon, I don't find her remotely attractive. The model, Ali, is in a different league to the lot of them, stunningly beautiful, poised and elegant.

I agree with you iclaudipuss, I think Sharon looks very horsey actually. My favourite model is Ali.

I must be the only person on here who cannot see the appeal of Sharon, I don't find her remotely attractive. The model, Ali, is in a different league to the lot of them, stunningly beautiful, poised and elegant.

I agree re: Sharon. Her arm/hand movements annoy me as well.

Still as least she doesn't gurn / pretend everything is super hilarious like Beth. I have to switch off when she's on.

I also agree that Sharon is not a conventional 'natural beauty' but she is a great model for QVC, as even the dullest of items look good on her & at the end of the day, they're there to flog clothes & I think Sharon goes a long way to helping them shift stuff! :up2:

Well, she wouldn't shift anything my way, not even corn plasters. Ali, now, I could picture her on the world's catwalks, she really is a model, most of the ones they have on QVC wouldn't get much modelling work elsewhere. Nalintha is stunning, Chrissie has a good face, a couple of the girls they use during Smashbox presentations are very pretty, and Emma, who seems to get a lot of work as a kind of 'girl next door', looks fab when she is glamourised with smoky eyes and full-on sexy make-up, I caught an item on a programme showing her being made-up like that and she was fabulous. It really brought out her bone structure. I'm afraid that quite a lot of the models they have on QVC look to me like Eastern European athletes circa 1973...

I'll take my life in my hands and say that I think Kim Mendelsohn always looks great. Whatever you think of her clothes, she always looks really polished. She wears great shoes and accessories and always has a fabulous haircut.:whew2:

has to be.. LJ Rich 100%

She always looks great, has fab hair and full of fun and of course her crazy sense of humour along with her knowledge makes her (in my opinion) the best turned out guest presenter :)

has to be.. LJ Rich 100%

She always looks great, has fab hair and full of fun and of course her crazy sense of humour along with her knowledge makes her (in my opinion) the best turned out guest presenter :)

Gosh, just shows you, we all see something different. To me, LJ knows her stuff without a doubt but I think she should be on the other thread of Guests who need a make over ! She looks to me like she needs a good bath, sorry!

Latest posts

Back