QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Certainly can, actually just ordered another Decleor Advent calendar as had some vouchers & discount too from
H of F, but a few issues with orders lately so let’s see. I hope it’s worth it just for the full sizes and as you say my super duper crackers will benefit.

I always used to buy from H O F online until they went bust,I had sent an expensive return back and could not get a refund luckily I raised a paypal dispute and got my money back. Loads of people lost out because the new owners would not payout on orders prior to takeover. I have not ordered from them since as vowed I would not.

I always used to buy from H O F online until they went bust,I had sent an expensive return back and could not get a refund luckily I raised a paypal dispute and got my money back. Loads of people lost out because the new owners would not payout on orders prior to takeover. I have not ordered from them since as vowed I would not.
This will be my last purchase too, had ordered on pre order end of March to use up vouchers, over a month later received one item and a evoucher for items not in stock, hence the Decleor purchase, hope I get it!
It’s a shame they were one of my favourite stores.

QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag

£99 Delivered
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239455

1 x Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml)
1 x Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (150ml)
1 x Tweak’d Rare Treasures Wild Apricot Cleanser (100ml)
1 x Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
1 x SBC Collagen Micellar Cleanser (100ml)
1 x The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + Vitamin B5 (30ml)
1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Leave-On Mask (25ml)
1 x OPI Nail Lacquer (15ml)
1 x Prai Ageless Throat & Décolletage Cream (15ml)
1 x Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat (5ml)
1 x Ultrasun Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g)
1 x beauty case

Just had email to complete survey & get this for £20. Might be my first beauty purchase this year. Started the ml for ml a while back, now where did I put that piece of paper.

If any of us get it for £20, here’s my ml for ml breakdown.

1 x Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml) Worth £24.50 cost £4.16
1 x Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (150ml) Worth £12.50 cost £2.12
1 x Tweak’d Rare Treasures Wild Apricot Cleanser (100ml) Worth £15 (individually, although on offer 2 for £20) cost £2.55
1 x Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) Worth £10 cost £1.70
1 x SBC Collagen Micellar Cleanser (100ml) Worth £7.50 cost £1.27
1 x The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + Vitamin B5 (30ml) Worth £5.90 cost £1.00
1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Leave-On Mask (25ml) Worth £8.50 cost £1.44
1 x OPI Nail Lacquer (15ml) Worth £13.50 cost £2.29
1 x Prai Ageless Throat & Décolletage Cream (15ml) Worth approx £7.50 cost £1.27
1 x Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat (5ml) Worth approx £6.95 cost £1.18
1 x Ultrasun Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) Worth £6 cost £1.02
1 x beauty case
Worth, previously got to approx £110, this time £117.85 approx. So might be slightly out, may have used the Tweak’d as £10 last time.
Total cost £20.
Now it’s a toss up between this & the Tili. Resisted Tili up until now, might not be able to resist the Vanity Bag though.

Question please
So if you complete the questionnaire you can purchase for £20 is that correct?
If so I better get my laptop on that I have emails from Q on

No, I never get anything from them, offers or threats and I am opted in to receive offers. Saves me money I suppose.

CC

No, I never get anything from them, offers or threats and I am opted in to receive offers. Saves me money I suppose.

CC

Me neither. I don't buy anywhere near as much as I used to but I didn't get any offers even when I was a "good customer" (ie spent a lot and returned hardly anything).

I want the email! I never get stuff like this! (Throws a hissy fit)
Was hoping you would get the email as you wanted it when it was first posted.

Question please
So if you complete the questionnaire you can purchase for £20 is that correct?
If so I better get my laptop on that I have emails from Q on
This was the content of the email:

Dear QVC shopper,

As one of our valued customers, we'd love to share an opportunity with you to feedback your thoughts and pick up a fantastic offer, curated just for QVC's beauty shoppers like you.

We've created a survey for you to take and the answers will directly influence the future decisions of QVC beauty and shape how we reward, and talk to our community. As a token of our appreciation, we've crafted a unique deal for anyone who completes the survey, an amazing set of beauty products, worth £99, for just £20, including P&P, a £79 discount!

Follow this link to the Survey:

Take the Survey

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping you would get the email as you wanted it when it was first posted.

This was the content of the email:

Dear QVC shopper,

As one of our valued customers, we'd love to share an opportunity with you to feedback your thoughts and pick up a fantastic offer, curated just for QVC's beauty shoppers like you.

We've created a survey for you to take and the answers will directly influence the future decisions of QVC beauty and shape how we reward, and talk to our community. As a token of our appreciation, we've crafted a unique deal for anyone who completes the survey, an amazing set of beauty products, worth £99, for just £20, including P&P, a £79 discount!

Follow this link to the Survey:

Take the Survey

*scoffs* AS IF!!!

I got a 'We miss you' email from them this week offering me a £5 discount off a £20 spend

We haven’t heard from you in a while, so we thought that we would tempt you back to QVC with £5 off your next purchase (£20.01 min spend excl P&P required).

I get surveys from them but not this one. No, I would not have gone for it, as I would just have given most of it away.

The last money off I got was allowing them to continue to send emails to me. I think it was £15? I bought a silver platinum-coated bracelet one of the Italian brands they sell from clearance which I do wear a lot.

I have not had any emails from them either and I been with them since the beginning. Only ordered twice in the last year.

Latest posts

Back