Bid tv website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow roll on 4 January when the phoenix will rise from the ashes, the shopping tv world will be shaken to it's core, the might BID WILL RETURNNNNNNN!!! (probably, maybe)

Incidentally Mark Ryes would like you all to know:

Mark Ryes ‏@markryes Dec 22
If anybody needs voiceover recording today - I'm available until late tonight (about 2am)... Then I'm shutting up shop til Monday 28th....

damn missed it and it's the shortarses birthday today if anyone wants to send him a card or blow him....errm some kisses or anything.

Last edited:
Wow roll on 4 January when the phoenix will rise from the ashes, the shopping tv world will be shaken to it's core, the might BID WILL RETURNNNNNNN!!! (probably, maybe)

Incidentally Mark Ryes would like you all to know:

Mark Ryes ‏@markryes Dec 22
If anybody needs voiceover recording today - I'm available until late tonight (about 2am)... Then I'm shutting up shop til Monday 28th....

damn missed it and it's the shortarses birthday today if anyone wants to send him a card or blow him....errm some kisses or anything.

Ahh Mark Ryse, I needed a voice over at 2.05 am........never mind. :mysmilie_17: Who on earth! is going to need a voice over at 2am Christmas Morning?? :mysmilie_15: or anytime by diddy man?? :mysmilie_15:

Ahh Mark Ryse, I needed a voice over at 2.05 am........never mind. :mysmilie_17: Who on earth! is going to need a voice over at 2am Christmas Morning?? :mysmilie_15: or anytime by diddy man?? :mysmilie_15:

I was thinking of one around 2.10am, £20 at that time of the morning has to be a bargain but stuff it then, another Christmas ruined! :mysmilie_10:

BBC local radio with james whale and alex lester just had an ex bidtv presenter on and confirmed it is trying to make a come back. Well you need sir richard branson or lord alan sugar to buy it up and run it, grant miller whatever his name is needs to sell it to those to business guys. I'd take james whale back and paul ross not mark ryes and peter simon. Anyone else heard this bbc local radio, if not you can listen again on their catch up service.

Cannot remember only heard the last 5 minutes of the ex bidtv presenter. I'm sure alex lester and james whale show is on the catch up service though.

it was andy hodgson.he only said someone was trying to bring bid back nothing more
That explains it, Andy Hodgson has nothing to do with Bid anymore or the new owners he is part of the huge failure that is WinCashLive (which is still alive but breathing with the help of a machine which I fear will soon have to be switched off).

So we still only have a twitter page, a useless static website caption, an old message from Grant Miller and Companies House stating he owns all the brands.

And this company is intending on going live on January 4th?

Why didn't Grant Miller appear on the James Whale show and at least try and do some publicity?

Do they think they are going to be successful by a twitter feed alone?

Wincraplive sill limping on? Jackpots must be down to a stonkingly lucrative 25p...

Latest posts

Back