Advent Calendars on Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The best Advent calendar for grown ups I've had was from Wax Lyrical - a votive holder & 24 gorgeous tealights, each one lasting 4-5 hours & all in a box that looked like a house.

I saw something on the Elemis site for a calendar.....don't have deets, sorry, but heads up for the interested.

I like the M&S advent calendars with a good selection of quality brands. My nephew usually buys it for me (prompted by his Mum !)

Yes I got the M&S one last year I think it comes with a minimum spend? Some are so expensive & lots have tiny sample sizes.Everyone seems to be onto the theme now you have to do your homework.

I won't even add up the ml for ml value the decleor calendar it won't be just my eyes that will be watering....but the popcorn one is talking to me :mysmilie_59:

Amazon are doing a wine advent calendar for £61.98 and free postage. It's on pre-order. It looks very tempting. Laithwaites is £80 on their website with £10 to pre-order, not sure about postage. It will most likely be a better deal on QVC and might be better wine than the Amazon one. I may treat myself and Mr CC to one of them. Thanks for all your heads up's SCW, it does help me plan what I want to buy.

CC

We had this one here the last two years and it was great, many little international things to snack on from manufacturers from all over Europe (we had the regular Gourmet version, there is also a vegan calendar and a Premium Gourmet one, an empty one to fill by yourself....): https://www.foodist.de/themen/adventskalender
We may order and share it again this year. And - Foodist also delivers to the UK, P&P is 9.90€.:) Just in case someone is wondering....

I ordered the popcorn calendar for my fiancé as there was popcorn in one of the last Foodist calendars which he just loved soooooo much.:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back