BCC Items 2018

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got two of the royal blue bags but will give one away as part of a Christmas present. I wonder what the odds of getting a flower print one if I order another? Cynical me thinks they'd have more of the block colours.

Not sure it's worth ordering even though it's still a good price for just the eyebright if you use it?

mine have arrived - both are the turquoise blue ( shame they are both the same would have liked 2 different ones) but REALLY happy with the size , they're about twice the size of last years.

If others who have ordered more than one get two the same colour we could always arrange to swap with others. I would imagine it will go in post as a large letter so would only be 79p to post.

sadly most of them are remains from the past few years

I ordered this Tiger's Eye pendant in 2014 and it's the only BCC item I've returned; it was just a disappointing stone in the one I received (sorry if they sent it out to anyone here in subsequent years :blush:). My records don't go back far enough but I ordered this Doll10 item a few years back too - not sure that stock is fresh anymore!

mine have arrived - both are the turquoise blue ( shame they are both the same would have liked 2 different ones) but REALLY happy with the size , they're about twice the size of last years.

I got two of the royal blue bags but will give one away as part of a Christmas present. I wonder what the odds of getting a flower print one if I order another? Cynical me thinks they'd have more of the block colours.

Not sure it's worth ordering even though it's still a good price for just the eyebright if you use it?

I got two dark blue

I suspect ordering in singles would stand a better chance of a mix of bag colours: the box just has the item number (no colour suffix) and I imagine multiples are just picked off the same pallet with all the blue bags on one pallet and the other colours on their own pallet or shelf in the warehouse.

Woo hoo! It arrived. I got the dark blue as expected.

Unfortunately, no hand cream :sad: QVC think they might be able to send it to me. Took my number and will contact me within 72 hours. If not, I’ll get a replacement. Hope they don’t sell out.

I await their call with interest.

I ordered 3, and got one forest green and two pink flower.
Love the green, not so impressed with the pink.
Can't believe the reviews on the web marking it down for the colour of the bag received - I wanted the eyebright, it's for charity, surely the bag is a bonus. It's not like you are wearing it.

I ordered 3, and got one forest green and two pink flower.
Love the green, not so impressed with the pink.
Can't believe the reviews on the web marking it down for the colour of the bag received - I wanted the eyebright, it's for charity, surely the bag is a bonus. It's not like you are wearing it.

The pink looked lovely in the picture and photos I've seen on FB.

Is very poor of people marking it down in reviews due to colour.

Mine arrived today, I got the Dark Blue.
Me too, a friend of mine loves Kipling, so going to fill it with stuff for a Christmas prezzie. Wanted to try the eye bright for ages, always give my hairdresser hand cream when she does my hair. The Gatineau is for my niece who is currently having Chemo and is one of the most positive people I know. The collagen gel will come on my next plane journey in my hand luggage, as I love a pamper on board, despite the odd looks.
Very pleased with it and given to charity too, bonus!

The pink looked lovely in the picture and photos I've seen on FB.

Is very poor of people marking it down in reviews due to colour.

Does seem a bit curmudgeonly......I guess everyone has differing perceptions....

Me too, a friend of mine loves Kipling, so going to fill it with stuff for a Christmas prezzie. Wanted to try the eye bright for ages, always give my hairdresser hand cream when she does my hair. The Gatineau is for my niece who is currently having Chemo and is one of the most positive people I know. The collagen gel will come on my next plane journey in my hand luggage, as I love a pamper on board, despite the odd looks.

Eye bright is a true multitasker - remember it will take off 'normal' eye makeup . Unfortunately for me, my stroppy eyes hate it....If I'm doing something wrong, I'd love to know.........Donna?

I can give an arms length of uses, but I'm not going to bore you here ....

Last edited:

Meant to add that I really like your posts Lloyd....(Schmultz over!)

Latest posts

Back