Kim Mendelson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good old Kimmy was wittering on about walking the dog in one of her jumpsuits? Really? Where on earth does she walk her dog because round here you are often ankle deep in mud and cow manure - not a good look with your stretchy jumpsuit stuffed into your wellies.

CC

Indeed. Same here. Kim doesn't strike me as a doggy walking person. I expect her underlings do it for her.

Don’t think I’ve ever heard Carla Lazlo say she walks her ‘boys’ wearing one of her Kim Co jumpsuits.
I’ve never heard her quote the lady using hers for dog walking too, who used the late changing room with her at the hotel they were both staying in who she’s quoted as having 100’s (slight over estimated but I can’t remember the number)

:mysmilie_470:

:mysmilie_17:

Indeed. Same here. Kim doesn't strike me as a doggy walking person. I expect her underlings do it for her.

No matter how much I try I just can’t equate Jill Franks with picking up dog poo since she can’t even handle a piece of clothing if it isn’t pink and especially if it’s green. She goes all hyper if she has to stand in a kitchen.

No matter how much I try I just can’t equate Jill Franks with picking up dog poo since she can’t even handle a piece of clothing if it isn’t pink and especially if it’s green. She goes all hyper if she has to stand in a kitchen.

She probs has a cleaner of some sort/hubby does it?

Slightly off 'piste' here, but is Jill Franks hair getting thinner ? on a close up for earrings etc, there is more fresh air than hair at the hemline !

She raves about loving and 'having to have' all the beauty products and cosmetics that Q have in their inventory, perhaps she should try some of the volumising/thickening hair products she has at her disposal !! or get her hair cut to make it look thicker. And why does it never look freshly washed ? My hair is the same length and is baby fine (well I am 70 so there's an excuse) and I wouldn't leave the house if it looked like Jills, so I have it layered and then use crimpers to make it look fuller, and am always complimented, so miss fashionista should start looking in the mirror !

Jill is so scrawny everything about her is skinny.Some people are naturally thin & maybe she is one of them.When you get older you need a bit of padding.I am going to announce that at my next WW class!

Couldn't agree more Silver about having a bit of padding !

Being slender and lovely, and able to slide into a size 8/10 is the stuff dreams are made of when we are young(er).

But get past a certain age, slender and lovely turns into thin and scrawny with crepey wrinkled skin, and nothing looks more ageing. I give Linda Robson as an example - she is only 60 but having lost a load of weight now looks much older. Jill Franks is just past 50 ? and even now facially it shows, so she may think and dress in a youthful way - and why not ? but she too will look aged in another ten years without a few more pounds on her. Harsh, but true.

I’m sick of looking like a 36 year old elephant :mysmilie_5:
Somewhere in between that a nearly 56 year old panther will do just nicely thanks

:mysmilie_17:

I think Jill Franks looks unwell half the time, she's not just thin, she's super scrawny. Kim Mendelson must be as old or older than her and is slim and petite and she looks years younger because she has more meat on her bones. No such thing as too thin? I disagree.

CC

Latest posts

Back