Really terrible Ideal World reviews on Trustpilot!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me neither, everything I have had is fine and never been a problem with returns, had more issues with the Q.

QVC are appalling. Dreadfully slow deliveries, eyewateringly expensive high end brands. But, in my opinion, by real world standards, they're both in the dark ages.

If you need to return anything from Currys that you bought online, large or small, because it develops a fault within it's warranty period they come collect it, for free. Their telephone system is a bit of a nightmare to navigate though but it can all be done by email too.

You can also take it back to your local store if you want. And it would almost certainly have arrived quicker, and for cheaper P+P, in the first place. But at least Ideal do have some branded products with Flexipay for good prices like Vacuum Cleaners for example :mysmilie_59:

QVC PnP is outrageous. I was charged nearly 9 squid on a garment. When I returned it PO charge was 1.70. IF it cost me that to return it why did it cost them 8.98 to send it. Did e-mail in a query but never received an answer.

QVC PnP is outrageous. I was charged nearly 9 squid on a garment. When I returned it PO charge was 1.70. IF it cost me that to return it why did it cost them 8.98 to send it. Did e-mail in a query but never received an answer.

Indeed. Ripoff P+P costs and often ripoff prices, particularly for high end items.

I think most of the Shopping Channels charge quite scandalous carriage costs for a mediocre service compared to real world retailers. QVC's is particularly poor though.

Mind you, right now Ideal World want £5.99 P+P for 5 x 2ml Ampoules and a 30ml bottle of Fabulift. So that's £6 for 40ml of liquid!!!!! :down:

I only shop occasionally with Ideal World but not had a problem and the items arrive so much faster

Me too. I've never had a problem with them and even the call centre can be amusing. Saying that, I've shopped with QVC from almost day one and not had any major problems with delivery, refunds, products etc. Both companies in my experience have handled any grumbles very well.

CC

Latest posts

Back