Meet The Beauty Experts TSV 23/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is going to be Talika and it is the Genius Light Mask.

Last edited:
Talika!!!!!! Coming back :mysmilie_3:

Really liked using the eyebrow gel and lash gel when I lost both.

Excited to see them back at Q.

Talika Genius Light Therapy Multi Programme Anti-Ageing Mask
Item Number: 402572
QVC Price £259.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £66.66

The Genius Light from Talika is a multi-function mask that combines Light Therapy and electrostimulation (EMS), and features four LED lights, eight different skincare programmes, an adjustable head strap, plus a display screen with easy-to-use controls. This multi-tasking beauty device is great for anyone with concerns or complaints about their complexion, allowing you to target different skin concerns based on your needs to help you get your skin confidence back.

LED Light Therapy - the Talika Genius Light uses patented technology, making the most of NASA researches. The Lights which are used in the device include Blue, Red, Green and Orange, with each light using a different wavelength with a specific cosmetic benefit.

Electrostimulation - as well as using different wavelengths, the Genius Light Mask also uses a gentle diffusion of electrical impulses that pass through the skin, known as electrostimulation. These aim to help firm, tone and brighten the appearance of your skin.

Rewind the clock - work to achieve a more youthful-looking complexion and healthy glow with the First Wrinkles and Global Anti-Ageing programmes on this innovative device. First Wrinkles has been designed to help minimise the first signs of ageing, while Global Anti-Aging works to help temporarily smooth the appearance of more established fine lines and wrinkles.

Targeted skincare - with six more programmes to alternate between, ranging from 1 minute 45 seconds to 6 minutes in duration, and a Light or Light Electrostimulation mode to switch between too, this amazing beauty device really does cover all bases.

Proven results - in a clinical study of 30 women, some individuals showed amazing improvements in the appearance of their wrinkles and after just one treatment with the Genius Light radiance-boost program, the radiance of the skin for many appeared increased. Results will always vary by individual so try it for yourself to see what you could achieve!

What's in the box?

1 x Genius Light Device
1 x Power Pack/USB Recharging Cable
2 x Additional Electrode Clips for maximum comfort
1 x user manual
1 x warranty card

How to use:
Prior to use:

Place the Genius Light mask on the face like a pair of glasses, making sure the gold electrodes on both sides of the mask make contact with your skin
Adjust the strap to fit your head
Remove the mask

Step 1:

Turn on Genius Light and select your preferred language and the “Light” or “Light Electrostimulation” mode

Step 2:

Choose one of the eight beauty care programmes depending on the skin concern you would like to target

Step 3:

Dampen the face with a thermal water spray, or with your usual day cream, to facilitate conduction

Step 4:

Place the Genius Light device on the face and secure the strap

Step 5:

Press the central button to start the pre-selected programme
If you chose “Light Electrostimulation”, press the up/down arrows to adjust the intensity levels (from 1 to 20)

Step 6:

Resume normal activities (Computer, reading, etc.) the program will stop automatically with a beep

Step 7:

Clean device using a microfiber cloth and for the electrodes, a standard antiseptic
Use a standard antiseptic if you wish to share the device

Step 8:

If required, charge device. Take the cable and connect the mini USB on the mask to a USB charger with adapter or straight into a computer port
The battery icon on the top right of the display will let you know if the device needs charging

Please note - this product emits light impulses and electrical impulses, which some people may not tolerate and is not suitable for people having a metal implant at the level of the head or metal dental fillings or braces. It is also strongly recommended that people who suffer from epilepsy or photophobia, or who wear a pacemaker, as well as women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using this product

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402572

There are so many gadgets out there that promise to "hold back time" but, maybe it's because I'm sceptical, I think how you age is down to life style and your genes.

If there was a miracle cure then there'd be only one choice and companies wouldn't be designing/inventing creams, gizmos and the like all the time.

you can tell if someone has never used a moisturiser and uses bar soap to wash their face but thats about it. anything else is just gravy. or should I say the gravy train for beauty companies

you can tell if someone has never used a moisturiser and uses bar soap to wash their face but thats about it. anything else is just gravy. or should I say the gravy train for beauty companies

Mr CC uses soap, soap and soap. You can tell but he doesn't care. Why is it that men become distinguished with their grey hair and lines whilst women become old hags? Explain.

CC

Well if it's good enough for Hugh Jackman...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Jackman-49-reveals-keeps-youthful-visage.html

Must say I'm tempted by this and I hate myself for that!

You know it won't make you look younger. You know it. You will waste £200. It will gather dust on the shelf. Listen to the wise one who knows. All those gadgets you have lying around used to be money. Convinced yet :mysmilie_17:

CC

There are so many gadgets out there that promise to "hold back time" but, maybe it's because I'm sceptical, I think how you age is down to life style and your genes.

If there was a miracle cure then there'd be only one choice and companies wouldn't be designing/inventing creams, gizmos and the like all the time.

Has anyone else noticed that when you've bought something and used it and thought "wow that's amazing" that all of a sudden it's discontinued? Is it possible that companies want us to continue to search for the fountain of youth/holy grail and keep spending money with them on all the new and improved wonder products? There's no miracle, they don't care what we look like, they just want our cash.

CC

Last edited by a moderator:
I won’t be swayed by a gadget tested on just 30 people in a clinical study. Not impressed by that at all.

I couldn’t tell the difference between the before and after except for the man’s eyebrow and Jilly didn’t look any different after using it for 10 days twice a day when the recommendation is once a day, and they claim the results after one use

Question please
So the woman with the TSV what has she guested previously on QVC please?

Latest posts

Back