Ingrid T looking for her Costas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twilight

Registered Shopper
I thought that I hadn't seen her recently but put it down to YK being more for colder months. However, it's because she's been taking part in a 'reality' show for ladies of a certain age who have gone to Greece for various reasons, including looking for love. I didn't watch the first episode but did see a short interview, a pen portrait, from it where she talked about the end of her marriage; she obviously still feels the pain & it all seemed really sad.

Yes I saw it advertised, and decided to give it a miss. Not wasting my time watching a few fading stars trying to revive their 'profile', and getting a free holiday in the sun in the process. (that goes for all the other reality shows too !)

A few months ago I watched a series of some fading stars in India... it was a hoot.:mysmilie_17: I wouldn't choose to watch Ingrid abroad, although I did feel sorry for her when her marriage ended.

I watched it just to see Ingrid in her Yong Kim attire. Nothing yet!

A new series of How The Other Half Lives has begun with Ruth Langsford and her hubby. Last night they were in Monaco but I didn`t see her rocking any QVC clothes whilst she was dining in posh hotels or visiting multi millionaires.

A new series of How The Other Half Lives has begun with Ruth Langsford and her hubby. Last night they were in Monaco but I didn`t see her rocking any QVC clothes whilst she was dining in posh hotels or visiting multi millionaires.

Quelle surprise!

Latest posts

Back