Peony Flowers TSV 09/07/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

here it is on the peony websitehttps://www.peony.co.uk/artificial-orchid-and-palm-in-a-lustre-vase.html

I liked the vase and I liked the blueberries and foliage but you have to have the whole lot to get those, although I suppose I could have cancelled AD after the next drop. But I'm going to resist.

CC

I've ordered it, but only the single drop. It's the vase I want, more than anything. I will buy some nice 'fo flahs' from the 'gahden centah' to freshen it up, rather than spending another £90 on the auto delivery!

i agree i don't think much of the auto delivery but the tsv is just what i was looking for

I don't have any faux flowers, they're on my stuff that I'd have to dust list, but the TSV did look lovely. The vase was really nice and classy, you would pay a fair bit just for that in the shops.

i want the eucalyptus and blueberry of the auto delivery bit will cancel after the second drop. don't want the rest. surprised this has not sold out maybe its the price

Ms Flaaaaaahs is on right now. They just ran a bit of VT in which Julie was arranging some palm fronds and a phalaenopsis in a vase. Every time she took a stem and placed it in the vase she would give this smile that was as faux as her flaaaahs. She is quite amusing. I just can't stand Ann Dawson so have had to tune out.

i find her funny to...very gushing and maybe but too enthusiastic over every little petal

She just luuuuuuves to say falanopsis (yes, I know), and spouts it at every opportunity - what's wrong with orchid ??

I was wondering if ever Julie does sunflaaahs. I wouldn't mind getting them, as I really like sunflowers and would like to have them on display all year round.

sunflowers are easy from seed. i sowed a variety called Choc O lat with striped yellow and brown petals and the chocolate centre. not big flowers but tall and showy.

sunflowers are easy from seed. i sowed a variety called Choc O lat with striped yellow and brown petals and the chocolate centre. not big flowers but tall and showy.

Nice. I remember "Giant Single," however they were enormous with heads the same diameter as satellite dishes.

Last year I bought some small potted sunflowers and put them on my window sill. I've currently just got my aloe vera plant which has grown huge since I bought it 2 years ago.

TSV just delivered. Very pleased, the vase is gorgeous and just what I wanted!

i got mine yesterday i agree the vase is superb,exceptional even. i was in john lewis and they had the exact peony orchids for £20 each. thats the price of the tsv alone.

it got a lot of good reviews took ages to come though that puts me off ordering sometimes

Latest posts

Back