How long has Paul Ross been a IW Presenter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed him about a week ago I think on a Friday evening selling a mattress. He introduced himself as though he was new, I was very surprised to see him.

Is he the Paul Ross who is Jonathon Ross's brother? If they recruited Jonathon Ross to Q, they could put him on with Amanda Holden - two massive egos together, they'd never get their heads through the doors.:mysmilie_13:

I think dogging's bad enough, but you wouldn't want to be out walking your dog and find Paul Ross at it in the undergrowth.

The man's all class. So a great fit for Ideal World! I bet he'll be a whiz doing Garden Bargain shows :flower:

I think dogging's bad enough, but you wouldn't want to be out walking your dog and find Paul Ross at it in the undergrowth.

The man's all class. So a great fit for Ideal World! I bet he'll be a whiz doing Garden Bargain shows :flower:

I saw him introduce himself on his first show. Pity it wasn't a gardening show, he could have given us an insight into his favourite bushes. Instead it was a bike show and all he said was that he had five kids :mysmilie_11:

I saw him introduce himself on his first show. Pity it wasn't a gardening show, he could have given us an insight into his favourite bushes. Instead it was a bike show and all he said was that he had five kids :mysmilie_11:

Well, I guess he's an expert on riding strange bikes :mysmilie_11:

I've got all the time in the world for Paul Ross.

After all, at least he eventually admitting to having sex with men and why wouldn't you, its 2017?

Live and let live is what I say
:mysmilie_59:

IMG_0277.JPGIMG_0067.JPGIMG_0068.JPG

I've got all the time in the world for Paul Ross.

After all, at least he eventually admitting having sex with men (and why not?) :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 14474

I suspect Nanty thinks that if he starts talking about his life as an adult, it'll undermine all those stories where he's the dutiful and caring son/grandson/whatever.

I suspect Nanty thinks that if he starts talking about his life as an adult, it'll undermine all those stories where he's the dutiful and caring son/grandson/whatever.

If Nanty ever admitted to his 'situation' I doubt he'd get his OAP cruise discount for his 'Mam', AKA Honky Tonks Jase :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0069.jpg

I'd rather watch a "Tesco Value Jonathan Ross" than the likes of awful Gollum, Shouting Sally or nasty Shreque, though given time he'll no doubt be spouting bull as good as the rest of them :mysmilie_59:

Presenters at the end of their careers on what is now the Pound shop of shopping channels. It was a more fun channel when I started watching, with Debbie, Ellis, Denice and Loen who were always good for a proper laugh. Now they are employing the dregs of the defunct auction channels. It must cut Ross to the quick that his brother has made rather a better career despite being an even bigger idiot, and even his Mum managed to be an extra in Eastenders.

I'd rather watch a "Tesco Value Jonathan Ross" than the likes of awful Gollum, Shouting Sally or nasty Shreque, though given time he'll no doubt be spouting bull as good as the rest of them :mysmilie_59:

He just seems like a guy trying to earn a living at the moment -I don't think he will descend to the gross dishonesty of Peter Simon , Screeching Sally or Reg Varney.

He just seems like a guy trying to earn a living at the moment -I don't think he will descend to the gross dishonesty of Peter Simon , Screeching Sally or Reg Varney.

I suppose his reputation is in tatters. I wonder if he'll become more of a regular:wonder: Then he might descend to the depths of Dirty Peter etc. He's already at the levels of cringe :mysmilie_15:

He'd either forgotten his gym stuff last night or he was on a night out :wink:....... after the Vibrapower show. I've never seen any presenter wearing trainers, blue jeans and a flowery shirt on them before.

Him and DP should be a scream together. Two 'award winners', they must have a host of 'gags' between them.

Get them on a gardening show together quick!

Not really, that was a joke, please don't :mysmilie_460:

He'd either forgotten his gym stuff last night or he was on a night out :wink:....... after the Vibrapower show. I've never seen any presenter wearing trainers, blue jeans and a flowery shirt on them before.

Him and DP should be a scream together. Two 'award winners', they must have a host of 'gags' between them.

Get them on a gardening show together quick!

Not really, that was a joke, please don't :mysmilie_460:

One could go on on the gardening show could talk about bushes, one could go on the cruise show and talk about cruising. I can feel one of me eds comin on!

Latest posts

Back