Elemis TSV 3/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any news on the products in here yet?

I know it's Superfood based and it's the new Superfood range but was looking for actual products please.

I hope it's on auto delivery. Aside from the Biotec range, the Superfood Facial Oil is my fav.

I see the oil got a new look this week too....

Well, usually there is a leaflet in every TSV about the next one....So maybe one person who bought the last TSV can enlighten us? :)

Well, usually there is a leaflet in every TSV about the next one....So maybe one person who bought the last TSV can enlighten us? :)

It just said it was a superfood one.

I'm hoping it's a 4 piece, full size set consisting of the cleanser, oil, day cream and night cream. All in superfood.

Not interested. I can use the original Superfood Oil, but not sure about the new improved or the rest of the range? My rosacea throws a major hissy fit these days with new products. Red lumps, not even spots.

I like Papaya Enzyme Peel and wouldn't mind trying the serum as I am a bit of a sucker for those. But I don't need more day cream in the stash ( and 30ml is an annoyance) and certainly not another wash as I still haven't started to try the DHS ones we discussed on here about six months ago! I shall have to see if I can avoid it on the day! If Keeley is on that won't be too hard for me, LOL.

Had a try of the day and night cream at the Elemis counter today.
They are a thicker texture than PCMC, and quite a strong herby/grassy sort of smell, which reminds me of something but can't think what exactly.
I didn't like them so won't be ordering, as I can't bear strong smelling creams.

From Keeley Facebook
Forewarned......

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156038394410349&id=39699640348

When you get your Superfood Facial Oil in the TSV the bottle will be in its original packaging as the outer packaging was ordered last year, before we knew about the repackaging but it is the same incredible formulation and any auto deliveries may well be in original packaging having but some could be in the new.

Last edited:
Oh dear.:mysmilie_19: They are going on about the new improved Superfood Oil, but hey buy the TSV and Elemis will unloading the old version at QVC.

Exactly , was going to purchase 2 , one for me to try and one for daughter... just purchasing daughters now ( only because she going on about it excited , bless to be young again)

Anyway riles me up getting older version ( yes I know it's a good price etc) .. for me puts the shelf life down as no one ever knows what other shelf it been lying on for how long.
PS.. can hear the complaints coming when peeps disappointed not the new bottle that's on all the glossy pictures.

Sounds like it could be the Neroli Amara fiasco all over again, with heaps of complaints.

I think I'm officially over Elemis! :mysmilie_378:

There really is nothing appealing about this set for me. Just as well with the vats of stuff I've still to get through including the PCMC I need to finish off.

There are other brands which suit my skin better than Elemis these days.

Latest posts

Back