Cozee Home TSV 18/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must be one of the few that don't get on with cozee home, I have tried and given up, and gone back to good old brushed cotton. I got far too hot with the cozeee bedding.

I must be one of the few that don't get on with cozee home, I have tried and given up, and gone back to good old brushed cotton. I got far too hot with the cozeee bedding.

now thats interesting Kathy i love my flannel have loads of it from northern nights but my sister insists that the cozee home is the best ever and i want to try it now you have said that not sure. dod it give you the sweats

now thats interesting Kathy i love my flannel have loads of it from northern nights but my sister insists that the cozee home is the best ever and i want to try it now you have said that not sure. dod it give you the sweats

TBH i should never have tried cozee as I can't stand the heat, be it hot weather or bedding. I like being warm but as soon as I sweat I hate it. We are all different and I did have to try the cozee home for myself, but it wasn't for me and it did make me sweat...

will stick to the cotton flannel. if its super cheap may get a single set for my grandson

Cozee Home Woodland Retreat Fleece 3 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 807026

Single QVC Price £36.00 Todays Special Value Price £30.00

Double QVC Price £42.00 Todays Special Value Price £35.00

King Size QVC Price £45.00 Todays Special Value Price £39.00

Super King Size QVC Price £54.00 Todays Special Value Price £43.00

P&P £3.95

Cozee Home's Woodland Retreat bedding set includes a duvet cover featuring a pretty mixed foliage print on the front side and a solid-coloured reverse, with two housewife pillowcases in the same print on both sides. Thanks to its lightweight fleece fabrication, this collection offers a soft and comfortable sleeping environment all year round.

Perfect temperature - the bedding's performance microfleece is designed to help keep your body temperature regulated while you sleep; similar to fabrics used to make a sports fleece. This choice ensures you feel just right, throughout the night.

Dreamy palette - with four stylish colour options to choose from, it's easy for you to find the perfect set to slot into your existing décor. Opt for classic Silver Grey or Taupe, or see if Eau de Nil or Light Mauve take your fancy for an on-trend look.

Easy care, easy sleep - as with all of Cozee Home bedding, this set is machine washable, fast-drying, and doesn't require any ironing. This set is easy to look after if you lead a busy lifestyle; you can have it washed in the morning and back on the bed by night.

Button fastening
Suitable for tumble drying
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
2 x housewife pillowcases

Colour options:

Silver Grey
Taupe
Eau de Nil
Light Mauve

Measurements:
Duvet cover (l x w):

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53.1" x 78.7")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
King: 230cm x 220cm (90.5" x 78.8")
Super king: 260cm x 220cm (102.3" x 86.6")

Housewife pillowcase: 50cm x 75cm (19.7" x 29.5")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807026

Easy to miss that this set does not include a fitted bottom sheet, especially if you don't see a presentation. I'm so used to there being one, I wouldn't think to check what's included.

and on the live presentation it says fitted sheet included i can see a lot of complaints. i like having full sets from qvc

qvc postage is really random. a cheap ring costs £3.95 to post and so does a duvet set. not complaining its an even better deal

I think the prices of Cozy Home Chinese made bedding and throws are absolutely ridiculous because fleece, especially Chinese made fleece is cheap as chips normally, It's QVCs own brand though so I suppose they can charge what they like, especially when you can buy bed sets like this. https://direct.asda.com/george/home...MIi8LluPrg2AIVCCrTCh1iYQ3OEAQYByABEgJ81PD_BwE for a great price, but I suppose as with everything it's each to their own. :mysmilie_3:

You can buy "Teddy Fleece" in a lot of places now. http://www.studio.co.uk/shop/en/stu...MI47v_jZXh2AIV6RXTCh0mswqJEAQYASABEgL4s_D_BwE

and on the live presentation it says fitted sheet included i can see a lot of complaints. i like having full sets from qvc

I haven't seen a live presentation so I wondered about that. I thought they might just not point it out by actually saying "no bottom sheet this time", which would be bad enough.

I think Cozee Home has done this because there are always endless complaints from the people who use a king size duvet on a double bed, asking for just the duvet cover and pillowcases. I think they're doing the separate matching fitted sheets with no P&P and in a duo

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Set-of-2-Fleece-Deep-Fitted-Sheets.product.807040.html?sc=IROA

I appear to have gone to the dark side...

I agree about the reason. I have a bit of a problem with it myself, especially as the bottom sheet is huge anyway, but it all seems to tuck under nicely. Unfortunately (but typically for QVC) the TSV without the bottom sheet is only a few quid cheaper than the full sets I've bought in the past so if I wanted to get the TSV and buy a separate bottom sheet, it would mean a much greater outlay, especially with the two P&Ps.

I think the prices of Cozy Home Chinese made bedding and throws are absolutely ridiculous because fleece, especially Chinese made fleece is cheap as chips normally, It's QVCs own brand though so I suppose they can charge what they like, especially when you can buy bed sets like this. https://direct.asda.com/george/home...MIi8LluPrg2AIVCCrTCh1iYQ3OEAQYByABEgJ81PD_BwE for a great price, but I suppose as with everything it's each to their own. :mysmilie_3:

You can buy "Teddy Fleece" in a lot of places now. http://www.studio.co.uk/shop/en/stu...MI47v_jZXh2AIV6RXTCh0mswqJEAQYASABEgL4s_D_BwE

Your shopping research is bloomin' excellent, shopperhlic! I thought I was good!

I really ought to try one of these cheaper Cozee equivalents again but I have found other brands a bit rubbish to be honest. They don't even feel as nice to the hand, never mind work out to be as good in use. However, as the Cozee guest presenter herself has said in the past, one day other manufacturers will catch up with the 'technology'. So it's only a matter of time till there is bedding out there as good as, or better than, Cozee Home but half the price (she didn't say that last bit, I did!).

I've just noticed the design is called Woodland Retreat - cue Flint plug for her B&B! Thank goodness she's not doing a Cozee hour today.

Her B&B/writers retreat/whatever it's called this week is probably like waking up in QVCs Burtonwood outlet store, instead of soft music waking you up in the morning, it'll be Chuntley repetitively spouting about the 30 day mbg on loop :mysmilie_17:

Her B&B/writers retreat/whatever it's called this week is probably like waking up in QVCs Burtonwood outlet store, instead of soft music waking you up in the morning, it'll be Chuntley repetitively spouting about the 30 day mbg on loop :mysmilie_17:

Reason No.1048 not to go.

Latest posts

Back