Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Out of the mass collection of utter tripe they sell in watches I actually dont mind the vostok range

Infact I am slightly surprised they are still bothering being associated with this shower especially after seeing Igor on screen who looked like he was less than pleased with the way his brand was being presented

I find most of them hideous however taste is subjective and I've never been into watches that have loads going on, I prefer more subtle timepieces.

I've just switched on IW and got a glimpse of PS with that drone he's flogging. I think IW should send for the men in white coats, I think he's finally flipped his lid!! He's been prancing around like an over excited 10 year old. I thought American infomercials were over the top, but this fool has over exaggerated all of them. What a f*&^&ing wally!!!

Is that one of the drones they sell for under £100 but try to tell you it's on a par with drones that sell for £100's more? I don't know much about drones however even I can tell the ones they sell in no way compare to £750 - £1000 drones ... other than the fact they fly.

Yes Peter can get excited about all sorts of ground breaking truly amazing things, like cheap drones, cheap smartphones, cheap slow cookers, expensive (in price only) electric bikes, expensive (in price only) watches, thermostats, cheap looking clothing ...

Tonight's electric bike show at 8pm featuring 'Poo Poo' Howard had him going on about laughter and sadness, with his family giving him 'laughter'. And apparently so will an electric bike.

Poo Poo still really is the strangest of presenters...

Is that one of the drones they sell for under £100 but try to tell you it's on a par with drones that sell for £100's more? I don't know much about drones however even I can tell the ones they sell in no way compare to £750 - £1000 drones ... other than the fact they fly.

Yes Peter can get excited about all sorts of ground breaking truly amazing things, like cheap drones, cheap smartphones, cheap slow cookers, expensive (in price only) electric bikes, expensive (in price only) watches, thermostats, cheap looking clothing ...

hundreds more? You are being generous Cheeky. I am sure I have heard them claim a £200 drone is as good as a £2000 one.

Mason telling us on a 7am repeat that DERMAWANDDDDD will sell out this hour

well Mike it is nearly 72 hours later I can still buy it on the website and there are two live hours planned today

Stop treating customers like complete tools

Here is our Ayley with her "number one" blue magic her chemist told her great it was and thanked her last week (yeh ok)

8.03am " we are already so busy"

Who, in their right mind, would like to receive the Williams Car Cleaning Kit as a Christmas gift ..

IW seems to be on a rolling thingy regarding their products (or lack of)...

Who, in their right mind, would like to receive the Williams Car Cleaning Kit as a Christmas gift ..

IW seems to be on a rolling thingy regarding their products (or lack of)...

That’s nothing Lil, Jimmy Savile suggested buying Microfibre Cloths as a Christmas Gift.

In fact, you could buy them both as a Gift Set :mysmilie_59:

musing to myself, out loud... I wonder how much it would cost to buy one of everything IW sells.

Should I ask Dave from Loydon?

peter vol o vont having an utter mare doing the stk phone this hour

keeps calling it Apple then android keeps getting spec wrong and Shaun is getting annoyed

Cant blame him Vol o vont look knackered and is struggling to string a sentence together

keeps calling it Apple then android keeps getting spec wrong and Shaun is getting annoyed

Cant blame him Vol o vont look knackered and is struggling to string a sentence together

It must be difficult to sell smartphones you have been slagging off all weekend when you was selling a half decent one for once.

It must be difficult to sell smartphones you have been slagging off all weekend when you was selling a half decent one for once.

I wish I had seen that, after him literally saying Android phones could easily be hacked and that's why he wouldn't use the for online banking. What a tit!

Not see much of this yet, but if anyone wants to watch the show I think you're referring to it can be found here: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/stk-smartphone-60-minute-deal-2739512?channel=IW

At 19:18 you can hear Nanty telling viewers not to think they're under pressure despite a klaxon sound going off in the background (oh really?!?), and Nanty later on (at 34:08) gets the Daily Mirror confused with the Daily Mail :mysmilie_59:

If I recall correctly it was another 10pm show that tripped up Peter Simon to inadvertently reveal his robust thoughts on Eastern Europeans, therefore they would surely be better off showing something prerecorded in those late slots because they seem to trip up everyone.

Latest posts

Back