Whimsical Garden

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a thought,if you don't like your next door neighbours and want them to move just dot a few of these around your front garden and see a For Sale sign go up in their garden pronto!

Just had a thought,if you don't like your next door neighbours and want them to move just dot a few of these around your front garden and see a For Sale sign go up in their garden pronto!

What if they luvvvv them and decide to out whimsical you!

I’ve not yet had the pleasure of entering The Whimsical Garden, I’m getting the feeling I shouldn’t go that way.

:mysmilie_852::mysmilie_506:

There`s a house not far from me which has a front garden full of this stuff. They even have a wishing well and they have gnomes, fairies and other plastic/plaster creatures everywhere. It resembles the bargain shelf in a Pound shop but to each their own. Not for me though.

There`s a house not far from me which has a front garden full of this stuff. They even have a wishing well and they have gnomes, fairies and other plastic/plaster creatures everywhere. It resembles the bargain shelf in a Pound shop but to each their own. Not for me though.

This sounds like a house not far from me, but this one has a Dr. Who plastic Tardis in it as well. So this tat must appeal to some :giggle:

My ex neighbour had a row of mooning gnomes with their pants down in their front garden. Not sure if it was aimed at me lol but they were pretty bad taste. I've got that rabbit with the big ball but that's all and I don't even like it.

CC

Not a great lover of garden ornaments in general, although a Buddha nestled amongst the undergrowth can be quite calming.

Aside from pixies and unicorns, there's an awful lot ironwork/metal sculptural 'things' in every garden shop and Dunelm, they look positively lethal for cutting yourself or tripping over the damn things. I've even seen a family of giraffes for sale - mummy at £995.99 with kiddy giraffes and £349 each. No doubt they rust up lovely.

I feel the same about them as I do metal wall art.

I'm whispering this but there were some Wind in the Willows iron ratty and moley statues in the Suttons catalogue and I have desperately wanted them but they were 100 squid each. I just can't buy them. But I did want them.

CC

I hate clutter In the garden. mine is tiny! got rid of dozens of pots and planted up the borders much nicer and the plants grow stronger and need less watering. can't stand the mess!

Latest posts

Back